Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 10:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
They actually came out perfect.

I thought I may have busted one in there from dropping it into the pot.

I over cook them all the time.... one time I fell asleep and the eggs were just roasting in the pot for an hour. I woke up, poked it, and it exploded. It literally exploded. I screamed and ran away from the stove. It sounded like a gunshot blast.
I just spent all the money I had left in my National Lottery account on online scratchcards. Oops!
(February 26, 2014 at 9:40 am)No_God Wrote: They actually came out perfect.

I thought I may have busted one in there from dropping it into the pot.

I over cook them all the time.... one time I fell asleep and the eggs were just roasting in the pot for an hour. I woke up, poked it, and it exploded. It literally exploded. I screamed and ran away from the stove. It sounded like a gunshot blast.

LOL!
btw, new avatar! nice!
Naughty
[Image: p8rSdQa.gif]

Thanks
My computer is awesome! The only issue I seem to have is with Chrome - for whatever reason, that bug wherein images do not load properly is occurring. At least that is a browser issue though.
Just recovered my student ID number which I haven't used in ages and got a new web account with the university. Now I need to set up an appointment with the vocational rehabilitation people.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
So apparently this chrome image bug is pretty well known. Going into incognito fixes it in my case. Cannot seem to figure out what is causing the problem, sometimes it can be plugins and extensions but even with those disabled it doesnt work out... hmmmm
(February 26, 2014 at 4:52 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: incognito

[Image: If_you_know_what_I_mean.png]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I finally bought my bed! Hopefully will arrive in time for the weekend. Next I need to remove the pink flowery wallpaper and the love heart made of lots of little love hearts.
Wondering if I should take a years salary payoff to quit my job then go work for myself. I have until Friday to decide.

After that the job will gradually disappear anyway, but my pension will increase by a weeks wage per year.

What to do Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4830 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1536 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball