Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 10:17 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: [Image: Pirate_Global_Warming_Graph.gif]
According to your logic, this graph means that the eradication of pirates caused global warming.

Fuck!

We need more pirates!

Confusedhock:

Talk Like a Pirate Day is a good start. Wink
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 11, 2014 at 11:27 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Let me break it down for you psychoslice:

When you make a claim, people expect you to back it up by evidence. If you do not provide evidence or the evidence or its source is dubious, people will not take your claim seriously. This is how it works.

Of course this is true if you want to debate on and on, I am here discussing not debating, I don't debate about something I am no an expert at, but I will discuss what I have read from studies, that is by those who are experts, and as I said there is plenty of that on the net.
(March 11, 2014 at 11:42 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Of course this is true if you want to debate on and on, I am here discussing not debating, I don't debate about something I am no an expert at, but I will discuss what I have read from studies, that is by those who are experts, and as I said there is plenty of that on the net.
If there are studies that support your claim, then why not just cite them? It takes like 3 minutes, max.
(March 11, 2014 at 11:24 pm)psychoslice Wrote: The thing is, you and I are no experts

Speak for yourself, I am actually educated in health care.

Quote:all we can do is find information that suites our need

No, I find all kinds of sources, but unlike you, I know how to filter the information.

Quote:now who is right and who is wrong

You are.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 11, 2014 at 11:42 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 11:27 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Let me break it down for you psychoslice:

When you make a claim, people expect you to back it up by evidence. If you do not provide evidence or the evidence or its source is dubious, people will not take your claim seriously. This is how it works.

Of course this is true if you want to debate on and on, I am here discussing not debating, I don't debate about something I am no an expert at, but I will discuss what I have read from studies, that is by those who are experts, and as I said there is plenty of that on the net.

We're not debating either. We're asking.
(March 11, 2014 at 11:44 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 11:42 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Of course this is true if you want to debate on and on, I am here discussing not debating, I don't debate about something I am no an expert at, but I will discuss what I have read from studies, that is by those who are experts, and as I said there is plenty of that on the net.
If there are studies that support your claim, then why not just cite them? It takes like 3 minutes, max.

3 Filthy Truths About Vaccines and Cancer
http://vactruth.com/2011/12/30/3-filthy-...es-cancer/

There, now tear it apart, just as you would anything I put in front of you.
(March 11, 2014 at 11:55 pm)psychoslice Wrote: 3 Filthy Truths About Vaccines and Cancer

The problem with citing sources is that they have be reliable for them to have any credence. Vactruth.com is known to make false claims and to generally be a biased, some would even say hate site.

You claimed to have seen studies. Actual medical studies would be much more reliable than a website that is on equal footing with Stormfront.org.
(March 11, 2014 at 11:55 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 11:44 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: If there are studies that support your claim, then why not just cite them? It takes like 3 minutes, max.

3 Filthy Truths About Vaccines and Cancer

"vactruth dot com" Wow. Just wow. Vactruth. I mean...what the heck? How do you expect us to take something like this seriously? Ever hear of "Truthers"? They are 9/11 conspiracy theorists. This is exactly the kind of medium in which the Truthers post their literature. You are getting your information from an agenda-driven source. Do you have anything from a medical journal? A peer-reviewed study? Double-blind? Please, let us know.
The polio vac. back in the late 50's has now been seen to cause cancer, as I said earlier I had epileptic fits for around 3 to 4 years after taking the vaccine, I also had cancer a few years ago, I live a healthy life, and as I also said earlier I have schizophrenia. Now don't preach to me about vaccines are not being harmful, it makes me sick.
Correlation =/= causation. You having epileptic seizures following the vaccine is simply and only evidence of you having epileptic seizures, not that the vaccine caused the onset of the seizures. The taking of the vaccine merely coincides with the onset of seizures, but you have no proof that the vaccine was the cause.

Or do you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8457 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA