Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 10:17 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: [Image: Pirate_Global_Warming_Graph.gif]
According to your logic, this graph means that the eradication of pirates caused global warming.

Fuck!

We need more pirates!

Confusedhock:

Arr!
And they be sailing the South Pacific seas lassy! Wink

(March 12, 2014 at 1:49 am)psychoslice Wrote: Merck Vaccine Expert tells Truth about Vaccine Dangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj3okitO7Q

(March 12, 2014 at 1:49 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Getting on your nerves, am I? Good.

Na, its all fun with me.

Disturbing Data about Vaccinated Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7n92V-6GbU

Still Want Your Vaccine After Watching This Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7k0e3kpoxE

Shocking Testimony About Vaccines !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3IMSUApeW4

Oh goody!

So what you are saying ps-slice is that you will run your life according to what appears on YouTube.

Marvellous! You may as well pick up a purportedly 2000 year old book and start telling us how you found god * groan
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 12, 2014 at 3:01 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Beccs Wrote: Fuck!

We need more pirates!

Confusedhock:

Arr!
And they be sailing the South Pacific seas lassy! Wink

(March 12, 2014 at 1:49 am)psychoslice Wrote: Merck Vaccine Expert tells Truth about Vaccine Dangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj3okitO7Q

Na, its all fun with me.

Disturbing Data about Vaccinated Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7n92V-6GbU

Still Want Your Vaccine After Watching This Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7k0e3kpoxE

Shocking Testimony About Vaccines !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3IMSUApeW4

Oh goody!

So what you are saying ps-slice is that you will run your life according to what appears on YouTube.

Marvellous! You may as well pick up a purportedly 2000 year old book and start telling us how you found god * groan

Don't crap on me, these people on youtube are people, you are stuck in your own little world, while many are dying, and it people like you who keeps it that way.
And yet you are quite happy to crap on me.

Thinking interesting point of view you have there. Do you also believe in UFO's?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 12, 2014 at 3:17 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And yet you are quite happy to crap on me.

Thinking interesting point of view you have there. Do you also believe in UFO's?

I came here not to argue, it then turned into an argument, with below the belt slander, I just lowed myself down to you and the rest here, it had nothing to do with me, dish out shit and i'll fling it back big time.
(March 12, 2014 at 3:31 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 12, 2014 at 3:17 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And yet you are quite happy to crap on me.

I came here not to argue, it then turned into an argument, with below the belt slander, I just lowed myself down to you and the rest here, it had nothing to do with me, dish out shit and i'll fling it back big time.

So you esentially came here to drop your 'findings' and not to substantiate them?

You have no idea little one just how much 'shit' I can fling.

Challenge acepted Tongue
(March 12, 2014 at 3:35 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(March 12, 2014 at 3:31 am)psychoslice Wrote: I came here not to argue, it then turned into an argument, with below the belt slander, I just lowed myself down to you and the rest here, it had nothing to do with me, dish out shit and i'll fling it back big time.

So you esentially came here to drop your 'findings' and not to substantiate them?

You have no idea little one just how much 'shit' I can fling.

Challenge acepted Tongue

Well fling it, don't make a big deal about it, grumble bum lol.
Yes, I am rather old in years. So are most of those you have been arguing with. If not old in years then old in years of medical study,, practice and observation.

You seem like some 20 something that hasn't got a clue. You have not seen how Polio can affect a body (I have, yeah I'm THAT old) nor have you seen how Mumps and Measles can sterilise the male population. (I have) Nor have you seen the heart break of a potential mum who contracted 'German Measles' and delivered nothing but a 'still born mess' nothing that could be identified as even partly human.

You do realise that through your food and drinking water, you are taking in much more by way of heavy metals and cancer causing agents than in a single vaccination regime? And don't even get me started on what you think is 'fresh air'

Do you also realise that DHMO kills? No one is putting any warnings against this stuff! Panic I have YouTube videos and scientific evidence (peer reviewed to back this up)

So what do you have sunshine?
(March 12, 2014 at 3:53 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Yes, I am rather old in years. So are most of those you have been arguing with. If not old in years then old in years of medical study,, practice and observation.

You seem like some 20 something that hasn't got a clue. You have not seen how Polio can affect a body (I have, yeah I'm THAT old) nor have you seen how Mumps and Measles can sterilise the male population. (I have) Nor have you seen the heart break of a potential mum who contracted 'German Measles' and delivered nothing but a 'still born mess' nothing that could be identified as even partly human.

You do realise that through your food and drinking water, you are taking in much more by way of heavy metals and cancer causing agents than in a single vaccination regime? And don't even get me started on what you think is 'fresh air'

Do you also realise that DHMO kills? No one is putting any warnings against this stuff! Panic I have YouTube videos and scientific evidence (peer reviewed to back this up)

Well my darling little girl, I am 57, and I have also plenty of youtube evidence as I already have shown, and there are many many more. I admit that vaccination may have something good in it, but there are so many, there's a vaccination coming out for just about everything you can think of, and this is what I am really on about. Even animals are being vaccinated more than ever, and hello!, their also starting to develop cancers more than ever, and all of this is for the dollar, the mighty dollar. Surly you must see some truth in this, as I can see some truth in what you are saying /.
(March 12, 2014 at 4:15 am)psychoslice Wrote: there's a vaccination coming out for just about everything you can think of

If only....

I'm quite happy calling bullshit on anyone who when asked for evidence produces a youtube video, and not at least a peer reviewed study.
(March 12, 2014 at 4:15 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 12, 2014 at 3:53 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Yes, I am rather old in years. So are most of those you have been arguing with. If not old in years then old in years of medical study,, practice and observation.

Well my darling little girl, I am 57, and I have also plenty of youtube evidence as I already have shown, and there are many many more. I admit that vaccination may have something good in it, but there are so many, there's a vaccination coming out for just about everything you can think of, and this is what I am really on about. Even animals are being vaccinated more than ever, and hello!, their also starting to develop cancers more than ever, and all of this is for the dollar, the mighty dollar. Surly you must see some truth in this, as I can see some truth in what you are saying /.

So you are from my neck of the woods then? (age wise) Congratulations! You must have spent all those years with your head up your arse not to notice that Polio, Measles, Mumps and Rubella have been in decline so much so that you currently feel you can advocate the cessation of such programs?

Well done.

Aren't we the petty, paramecium? I also am 57. Has it ever occurred to you that 'cancers' are seemingly on the increase due to better diagnostic capabilities of Mainstream medicine (that you are unable to get from YouTube) Has it ever occurred to you that our planet is so polluted now that the very air you breathe is full of toxins?

And what about DHMO? Deadly stuff that! Causes more deaths per year than anything else on the planet.

But hey, thanks for thinking I am some no nothing 20 something year old sans any life experience in medicine and it's practice. Tongue

you still have no evidence to back up your claims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8457 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA