Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 15, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Then why the hell did you bring it up? If you spent as much time figuring your shit out as you did backpedaling on these issues, then perhaps there would be no issues to speak of! Give me a fucking break...

Sparty...

Allow a person to desist gracefully without chewing on their pantsleg while they withdraw.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Nobody is forcing em to take vaccines. But if they get sick they shouldn't complain.
(March 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(March 15, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Then why the hell did you bring it up? If you spent as much time figuring your shit out as you did backpedaling on these issues, then perhaps there would be no issues to speak of! Give me a fucking break...

Sparty...

Allow a person to desist gracefully without chewing on their pantsleg while they withdraw.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Desisting gracefully would be this user simply not responding to any more of our posts. Instead, he continues to argue and insist on bullshit, bullshit that I will continue to call him on. His argument is basically this: "I'm glad you've noted that my decision not to wear condoms continues to put people at risk for herpes, but I'm going to continue practicing unprotected sex because I've chosen not to believe the evidence that you've presented."
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 15, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 15, 2014 at 10:51 pm)psychoslice Wrote: It really doesn't matter if you or I am a doctor, that mean very little, most doctors probably don't even know a lot about vac., most just do their job the way they suppose to do it, I have friends who a are medical doctors and they feel the same way, so again it doesn't matter if we are doctors.

Then why the hell did you bring it up? If you spent as much time figuring your shit out as you did backpedaling on these issues, then perhaps there would be no issues to speak of! Give me a fucking break...

I thought you might have the brains to realize what I was getting at, but you haven't have you ?.

(March 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm)Rahul Wrote:

Sparty...

Withdraw ?, what else can I do with arrogant jerks like you, who think they know everything, come on grow up for fucking Christ sake..

(March 15, 2014 at 11:20 pm)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm)Rahul Wrote: Sparty...

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Desisting gracefully would be this user simply not responding to any more of our posts. Instead, he continues to argue and insist on bullshit, bullshit that I will continue to call him on. His argument is basically this: "I'm glad you've noted that my decision not to wear condoms continues to put people at risk for herpes, but I'm going to continue practicing unprotected sex because I've chosen not to believe the evidence that you've presented."

Why don't you wear a condom over you fucking head.

You jerks who think you know it all, you can kiss my ass, I'll believe what I want, if you cannot handle that, well just fuck off.
(March 16, 2014 at 1:35 am)psychoslice Wrote:

I thought you might have the brains to realize what I was getting at, but you haven't have you ?.

Wow. My concerns have nothing at all to do with my IQ Level, but I'm not surprised you went for the ad hom, as it appears you are losing ground to stand on in this discussion.

But okay. Assume I'm a dumbass. Please explain to me (and to the rest of us present) what it is that you are "getting at". Enlighten us. You obviously believe you have the answers to the vaccine conspiracy, and sharing this information will supposedly save countless people from disease, right?

"Wear a condom over my head"? Real cute, psycho. You got me there.
(March 16, 2014 at 1:43 am)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 1:35 am)psychoslice Wrote: I thought you might have the brains to realize what I was getting at, but you haven't have you ?.

Wow. My concerns have nothing at all to do with my IQ Level, but I'm not surprised you went for the ad hom, as it appears you are losing ground to stand on in this discussion.

But okay. Assume I'm a dumbass. Please explain to me (and to the rest of us present) what it is that you are "getting at". Enlighten us. You obviously believe you have the answers to the vaccine conspiracy, and sharing this information will supposedly save countless people from disease, right?

Ok, listen, there is heaps of proof on the net if you have the intelligence to look for, and there is heaps of proofs against what you are looking for, I will not take sides as yet, you have but I haven't, can't you except that, or are you an egocentric that just has to be right ????
(March 16, 2014 at 1:47 am)psychoslice Wrote: Ok, listen, there is heaps of proof on the net if you have the intelligence to look for, and there is heaps of proofs against what you are looking for, I will not take sides as yet, you have but I haven't, can't you except that, or are you an egocentric that just has to be right ????

It's not just about the amount of proof. It's also about the credentials of the people presenting and interpreting that proof. And there's where you find the problem with the anti-vaccer movement. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(March 16, 2014 at 1:55 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 1:47 am)psychoslice Wrote: Ok, listen, there is heaps of proof on the net if you have the intelligence to look for, and there is heaps of proofs against what you are looking for, I will not take sides as yet, you have but I haven't, can't you except that, or are you an egocentric that just has to be right ????

It's not just about the amount of proof. It's also about the credentials of the people presenting and interpreting that proof. And there's where you find the problem with the anti-vaccer movement. Dodgy

That can be right if the credentials are completely right, but they aint, just because it comes from medical science, doesn't mean its 100% right, do you see that ?.
Then whose "credentials are completely right"?
(March 16, 2014 at 2:16 am)Bad Writer Wrote: Then whose "credentials are completely right"?

At this time, probably non of them, there needs to be much more research, and not focusing on the mighty dollar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3496 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 9002 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA