Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 16, 2014 at 11:04 pm)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 10:45 pm)psychoslice Wrote: So you believe the WHO, and the FDA never makes mistakes ??.

Did you even read what I wrote? Is that what I said? You're either the most dishonest individual, the stupidest conspiracy theorist, or a complete and utter troll. Take your pick from these three, because I'm failing at naming a fourth option here.

Just give me a no or yes answer, do they make mistakes, its simple.
(March 16, 2014 at 11:12 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 11:04 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Did you even read what I wrote? Is that what I said? You're either the most dishonest individual, the stupidest conspiracy theorist, or a complete and utter troll. Take your pick from these three, because I'm failing at naming a fourth option here.

Of course they do.

The pertinent question is whether they're wrong on the efficacy of vaccines. The overwhelming bulk of the credible evidence suggests that they are.

What have you got that overcomes the weight of that evidence?
No, you already have said yourself that they make mistakes, and that is all I wanted to hear, now, where is the next mistake going to be found, vac. ?.

Anyway this conversation will never get anywhere, there is heaps of info out there that is against vac., and I know there is heaps for it, so I'm going to leave it at that for now.....but if you want to keep going on and on, I'll just be there for the fun of it. OH yea.
Say, you're new to this critical thinking thing, yes?
(March 16, 2014 at 11:12 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 11:04 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Did you even read what I wrote? Is that what I said? You're either the most dishonest individual, the stupidest conspiracy theorist, or a complete and utter troll. Take your pick from these three, because I'm failing at naming a fourth option here.

Good grief! I said a couple of posts ago, "Medical science isn't perfect, but peer review keeps it from making big mistakes. So yes, I'm telling you that it doesn't make the kinds of mistakes that you're suggesting."

You weren't even asking the question at that point, but the answer is there. It makes me wonder if you're even reading what I write to you; I wonder even more if you comprehend half of what you read.

Yes, they make mistakes. Everyone errs. Are they wrong about vaccines though? No.

Here's the thing though; if you really do have some new evidence that shows that they actually are wrong about vaccines, then you are more than welcome to share it. If you cannot produce said evidence, then you cannot say that there is anything wrong with vaccines. Do you understand why?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
I think we all should be critical thinkers and not just except something because we are told to except it, I'm still not convinced as yet, and that is simply the situation, but some people cannot even except that.
(March 16, 2014 at 11:27 pm)psychoslice Wrote: No, you already have said yourself that they make mistakes, and that is all I wanted to hear, now, where is the next mistake going to be found, vac. ?.

Anyway this conversation will never get anywhere, there is heaps of info out there that is against vac., and I know there is heaps for it, so I'm going to leave it at that for now.....but if you want to keep going on and on, I'll just be there for the fun of it. OH yea.

[Image: ZI0]

(March 17, 2014 at 12:12 am)psychoslice Wrote: I think we all should be critical thinkers and not just except something because we are told to except it, I'm still not convinced as yet, and that is simply the situation, but some people cannot even except that.

Are you seriously going to sit there and misrepresent all of our positions? What aren't we accepting? Your claim?

Read the next part carefully. I'm going to put it in bold for you, just in case.

We do not accept claims without evidence. Please present your evidence, and then we will be able to critically examine your claim.
(March 17, 2014 at 12:11 am)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 11:12 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Just give me a no or yes answer, do they make mistakes, its simple.

Good grief! I said a couple of posts ago, "Medical science isn't perfect, but peer review keeps it from making big mistakes. So yes, I'm telling you that it doesn't make the kinds of mistakes that you're suggesting."

You weren't even asking the question at that point, but the answer is there. It makes me wonder if you're even reading what I write to you; I wonder even more if you comprehend half of what you read.

Yes, they make mistakes. Everyone errs. Are they wrong about vaccines though? No.

Here's the thing though; if you really do have some new evidence that shows that they actually are wrong about vaccines, then you are more than welcome to share it. If you cannot produce said evidence, then you cannot say that there is anything wrong with vaccines. Do you understand why?

Yes I understand what you are saying, and you must know that there is a lot against the vac, you also know how to find that info, which you will never agree with. There is heaps of testimonies on youtube, have a look at some of that, there is even medical doctors against the vac.

My whole point is that I as yet am not totally convinced, and that is what I'll keep saying here, that is until I change my mind, if ever. But I will not change because of your own beliefs.
(March 17, 2014 at 12:18 am)psychoslice Wrote: Yes I understand what you are saying, and you must know that there is a lot against the vac, you also know how to find that info, which you will never agree with. There is heaps of testimonies on youtube, have a look at some of that, there is even medical doctors against the vac.

Finally something of substance. It's not much, but it's at least something from you.

You said, "you must know that there is a lot against the vac". Well, psycho, I know that there are a number of people who are scared of it because they have an unfounded belief that it causes autism and other illnesses, but not once has this belief been substantiated by any kind of proof.

I do know how to find it. Google is great that way. However, testimony, especially when it's on the internet, is decidedly the least reliable source of evidence that there is. If I linked you to a YouTube channel that contained testimonies of dozens of individuals that had been abducted by aliens, would you believe them, or do you think that a little bit of evidence might be necessary?

There are medical doctors against the vaccine? Whoop-dee doo. Good for them. They're morons. I have personally met doctors who believe in acupuncture, NAET, Applied Kinesiology, healing crystals, and all sorts of other woo. I was once a Mormon, and there was a doctor in our congregation. Incidentally, this man also a believer in Faith Healing. An appeal to authority only works if the authority figures have evidence to back up their beliefs.

psychoslice Wrote:My whole point is that I as yet am not totally convinced, and that is what I'll keep saying here, that is until I change my mind, if ever. But I will not change because of your own beliefs.

I don't expect you to change you mind because of my beliefs. Far from it. I expect you to accept evidence. If facts and evidence aren't enough to change your mind, then what will?
Now here is the problem, all your info probably come from the FDA, now they have been proved to be like a mafia, controlling everything, now if I show you info, because it doesn't come from the FDA or approved by the FDA, you automatically don't believe it, and really that's it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8458 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA