Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on smart drugs - immoral/unfair?
RE: Opinions on smart drugs - immoral/unfair?
I ordered some from United Pharmacies. I can't remember which ones I've bought now... I'm curious to see what they do.
(April 19, 2014 at 8:52 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I ordered some from United Pharmacies. I can't remember which ones I've bought now... I'm curious to see what they do.

Cool! Tongue
I dont know how legit that website is, but you never know till you try, thats what ma mama always told ma. Have you read up on some reviews mister?
What nootropic did you actually buy, piracetam, oxiracetam, noopept etc?
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
They seem legit. A few people reported their cards being cloned there a while back, but not recently, and most people had positive things to say.

They do a few different nootropics there, I don't remember which one I picked.
I take SAM-e for mood improvement and find since I am a tad calmer my brain tends to work a little better.

As I grow older, I also tend to focus more of my time on activities and endeavors I am good at, and I really try to avoid tasks that exceed my skill set.

Just by being a bit judicious about what I'm working on gives the impression I might be a little sharper at everything, even if I'm not.

Also, don't discount the Hawthorne Effect. It can be your friend. If I do have a task outside my skill set, I usually announce to all that I will try, and do my best, but the task is outside my specialty, and then we will see how well the results turn out. And truth be known, sometimes I don't do a dad gum thing, but everybody is still happy I gave it a shot. And sometimes it works and whatever it is is fixed.
(April 19, 2014 at 9:54 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: They seem legit. A few people reported their cards being cloned there a while back, but not recently, and most people had positive things to say.

You dont remember? yeah right.Dodgy
well anyway, if you took one of those that that deplete choline levels, then you probably should either eat 2 or 3 eggs before taking the pill or the powder, or you could just buy choline supplements. you do not want to be deprived of choline levels, not fun.
(April 20, 2014 at 6:08 am)salamenfuckyou Wrote:
(April 19, 2014 at 9:54 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: They seem legit. A few people reported their cards being cloned there a while back, but not recently, and most people had positive things to say.

well anyway, if you took one of those that that deplete choline levels, then you probably should either eat 2 or 3 eggs before taking the pill or the powder, or you could just buy choline supplements. you do not want to be deprived of choline levels, not fun.
I will let you know which ones I ordered when they show up.
As for the eggs... I'd rather suffer than eat eggs.
(April 20, 2014 at 6:20 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(April 20, 2014 at 6:08 am)salamenfuckyou Wrote: You dont remember? yeah right.Dodgy
I will let you know which ones I ordered when they show up.
As for the eggs... I'd rather suffer than eat eggs.

Sure, though you`lle probably forget about it when it arrives anyway...Undecided
No, you do not. Eat food high in choline or take supplements. I`m serious, choline depletion is not fucking fun. That is only if you got one of those that increase acetylcholine in the brain.
(April 20, 2014 at 6:08 am)salamenfuckyou Wrote:

The new test for choline shows that eggs have TONS of choline. I say 1 or 2 eggs.
Peanut butter is choline-rich too.

Eggs might contribute to prostate cancer, and the effect might be due to the high choline content or it might not.

I eat apples too. When I've had 4 cups of coffee and I'm feeling irritable rather than energetic, an apple usually fixes the problem. Glucose.
(April 21, 2014 at 10:37 am)Coffee Jesus Wrote:
(April 20, 2014 at 6:08 am)salamenfuckyou Wrote: You dont remember? yeah right.Dodgy
The new test for choline shows that eggs have TONS of choline. I say 1 or 2 eggs.
Peanut butter is choline-rich too.

Eggs might contribute to prostate cancer, and the effect might be due to the high choline content or it might not.

I eat apples too. When I've had 4 cups of coffee and I'm feeling irritable rather than energetic, an apple usually fixes the problem. Glucose.

He already said he would rather get sick than eat eggs, so basically if he got Noopept, hell have to learn the hard way. Speaking of eggs, I really want some right now Big Grin Today everything can contribute to cancer, soon theyll start telling people that sleeping on your back may cause spinal cancer, if that even exists.
Firstly, I'm not a "he", secondly, Eggs aren't the only source of choline, and thirdly, eggs suck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PTSD/Smart Phone App review brewer 1 856 March 13, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Drugs may let us live to 150 Justtristo 30 7974 October 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  You smart people care to examine this for me? Violet 18 4008 May 1, 2011 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Justtristo