Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on smart drugs - immoral/unfair?
RE: Opinions on smart drugs - immoral/unfair?
(May 9, 2014 at 12:58 pm)Ksa Wrote: All you need to access your reward system is yourself. You sit back and meditate. With some skill, the body will produce cannabinoids, similar to, or even better than THC.

Citation still needed.

I hope to God you weren't presenting a Hindu swami as an authority on brain chemistry.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 9, 2014 at 8:36 pm)rasetsu Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 12:58 pm)Ksa Wrote: All you need to access your reward system is yourself. You sit back and meditate. With some skill, the body will produce cannabinoids, similar to, or even better than THC.

Citation still needed.

I hope to God you weren't presenting a Hindu swami as an authority on brain chemistry.

I was talking about meditation. That person is an authority in meditation and claims Heroin disturbs him from his peace.

I believe no further reference is required. You have given all the references I needed yourself. You quoted 2 references about short half-lives, which is indicative of strong euphoria.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
So does anyone here happen to take Nootropics? I thought I had asked that previously on this thread but meh, might as well ask again.

(May 9, 2014 at 7:57 pm)Coffee Jesus Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 5:30 pm)SelfTheist Wrote: I really enjoy the feeling that Sunifiram and Tianeptine give me, it's a feeling of intense focus and good mood without any sign of jitteriness or nervousness.
It sounds like mania.

Mania eh? I don't really feel too manic, and that's a feeling I would hopefully recall. I'm a very "cool" person, ie I don't do the whole I have feelings thing. So me being in a good mood is more of a "Meh, I guess it isn't so bad here." and less of a "OH YAY SPARKLES!".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PTSD/Smart Phone App review brewer 1 856 March 13, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Drugs may let us live to 150 Justtristo 30 7975 October 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  You smart people care to examine this for me? Violet 18 4010 May 1, 2011 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Justtristo