Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
Yeth mathtur, thorry mathtur (lurches over to corner).
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(June 12, 2014 at 8:23 am)Stimbo Wrote: First of all, who said I'm not prepared to show any interest in this (or any) god? All I've ever asked for is evidence that there's a god there. It's like a detective trail - show me the clues that point to this god and I will happily investigate and follow the evidence wherever it leads. On the other hand, should the evidence point in a different direction to the one you're claiming, or points in several directions at once so that the trail becomes ambiguous, I can hardly be blamed for coming to a different conclusion than you, can I? You'd need to make a better case.

Ok. tomorrow i will introduce you to Mr. God.
He is in his 30, blond hair, blue eyes toll like you.
He speak a very good English.
He usually wear a dark green suit with a blue tie.
Oh, wait a moment mate.
He just ring me up to say that tomorrow
he does not incarnate into
a body so he will appear in pure consciousness.
No body that you can see, touch or shake hands.
Is that ok. for you Stimbo? Thinking
[Image: Yawn.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Then, ricky, you have nothing. Game over, and you've concede defeat. The fact that you have to resort to ridicule says far more about the security of your position than mine.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 12, 2014 at 2:54 am)Riketto Wrote: It is all up to the path that we have chosen.

Your path has to include some aspects of Hindu philosophy so please provide links to articles which explain which philosophy it is. There are umpteen variations of Hinduism so you'll know what to google for. This is the third time I've asked and I'm beginning to think you don't really understand the path you're following.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(June 13, 2014 at 4:48 am)Confused Ape Wrote:
(June 12, 2014 at 2:54 am)Riketto Wrote: It is all up to the path that we have chosen.

Your path has to include some aspects of Hindu philosophy so please provide links to articles which explain which philosophy it is. There are umpteen variations of Hinduism so you'll know what to google for. This is the third time I've asked and I'm beginning to think you don't really understand the path you're following.

Yoga is not a path of Hinduism or a religion.
Yoga is pure spirituality.
Before you jump to conclusion you should understand what is the
difference between religion and spirituality.
A.M. is about spirituality not religion.
Religions born out of loose and lazy spirituality but most of all born out of
selfish interest by people who try to become intermediaries between gullible people and God.
Hinduism theory show some truth here and there but in practice little is left that could help individual to progress in the path of spirituality.
Now you say that i am not answer your question.
That is not true.
A.M. is my path and in it i believe so if you wish to know what i follow now you know. Smile

(June 12, 2014 at 8:12 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Then, ricky, you have nothing. Game over, and you've concede defeat. The fact that you have to resort to ridicule says far more about the security of your position than mine.

Game over for you mate.
If you want to listen to a radio or watch tv you need an antenna but most of all you need to tune in.
Now suppose that you never listen to a radio or watch tv maybe because you just come from the jungle.
If i tell you that music and video are there you may say.............GIMMA THE EVIDENCE.
Then i give you the possibility to experience that music and video really exist by giving you a radio or a tv.
At this stage you still can not hear or see anything until you got all connection right (antella and tune up).
So you still do not believe that music and video are there.
Finally after more time you get connected and everything is there so you believe.
The same thing happen with spirituality.
Suppose that to tune in with God vibration and consciousness you need
a straight line but your vibration and consciousness is not yet straight so the chances that you may tune in are slim if not zero.
Until you straight up your consciousness your reception will be almost zero but that does not mean that if you tune in properly you will be able to get in that tune.
That is why yesterday i was telling you that God is pure consciousness in order to explaining you that you can only perceive him if you would be prepared consciously speaking.
Unfortunately your mind still wonder in fairyland. Smile
(June 13, 2014 at 6:56 am)Riketto Wrote: Yoga is not a path of Hinduism or a religion.
Yoga is pure spirituality.
Before you jump to conclusion you should understand what is the
difference between religion and spirituality.
A.M. is about spirituality not religion.

There's more than one school of yoga so how does the A.M. version of yoga differ from the others? You're supposed to know these things seeing as you follow this patch.

(June 13, 2014 at 6:56 am)Riketto Wrote: Now you say that i am not answer your question.
That is not true.
A.M. is my path and in it i believe so if you wish to know what i follow now you know. Smile

I know that's your path but I don't want to hunt all over the A.M. website looking for articles explaining what it's about. The reason why I want you to link to the relevant articles is that you're very bad at explaining it. So far, all I've gathered from your posts is -

1: If people take care of their bodies in this life they'll get a healthy one next time round.

2: Intuitional science tells people something which seems to relate to reincarnation.

How does the A.M. school of yoga define spirituality? You say that God is pure consciousness. How does that relate to humans?
(June 13, 2014 at 7:33 am)Confused Ape Wrote: There's more than one school of yoga so how does the A.M. version of yoga differ from the others? You're supposed to know these things seeing as you follow this patch.

You are always attracted to what you believe in.
Sarkar was making an example.
Suppose two man are going to Benares (holy city in India)
one like wine or spirit and one like doing meditation.
As soon as they arrive the one who like alcohol will go in the pub
and the one who like meditation will go on the bank of the river
to do meditation.
Among these two types of people there are a myriad of variation.
The one who like alcohol may like a certain type of alcohol and not other
so the variations can be many.
The same apply to the one who is doing meditation.
There are countless types of meditation.
Some are very easy some very difficult.
Some have only one mantra for everybody other have a mantra in tune for that particular person consciousness so how do you know what is best for you?
Easy and very difficult at the same time.
If your mind is sincere you will be attracted to the right one but if you wish
to get higher spiritually speaking and at the same you do not want to give
up any of the things that keep you in chain with materiality then the chances that you will find the correct path will be slim and you will be attracted to the second or third best or worse.
I have seen yoga groups doing yoga exercises on a surfboard and meditation with the eyes open looking at the flame of a candles using
old mantras.
It is a bit like the pizza made outside Italy.
They called pizza but has very little to do with the real pizza.
The same as the wine.
Wines made outside the regions where they born they are called with the same names as the French or Italian wines.
They shouldn't really or at least they should name them.......pretend Pinot and pretend Lambrusco or pretend pizza or pretend yoga.

Quote:I know that's your path but I don't want to hunt all over the A.M. website looking for articles explaining what it's about. The reason why I want you to link to the relevant articles is that you're very bad at explaining it. So far, all I've gathered from your posts is -
1: If people take care of their bodies in this life they'll get a healthy one next time round.
2: Intuitional science tells people something which seems to relate to reincarnation.
How does the A.M. school of yoga define spirituality? You say that God is pure consciousness. How does that relate to humans?

Spirituality is the link between you and God.
Between microcosm and macrocosm.
It is the effort to unite you to God.
When a drop of water end up in the big ocean she become the ocean herself.
Christianity on the other hand think that if you go in paradise you will be in front of God or in a beautiful place where God is but no you can not become God.
To think like this it is sin.
In A.M. yoga you are in God mind.
The external universe is real for us but it is internal for God so once you understand this point you give less and less importance to the material-physical side and more importance to the spiritual side.
Sooner or later your individual consciousness will fully understand that from him you come from him you go back.
As soon as you withdraw a thought, the energy that you use to create that thought goes back in you.
God creation is you and you are God.
You just have to realize this.
That is what yoga is all about. Cool Shades
(June 15, 2014 at 10:54 am)Riketto Wrote: Spirituality is the link between you and God.
Between microcosm and macrocosm.
It is the effort to unite you to God.

Please link to an article explaining how the Ananda Marga school of yoga defines God. Is the definition anything like Brahman or something else entirely?

(June 15, 2014 at 10:54 am)Riketto Wrote: In A.M. yoga you are in God mind.
The external universe is real for us but it is internal for God so once you understand this point you give less and less importance to the material-physical side and more importance to the spiritual side.

Are you talking about Ātman here or something else?

(June 15, 2014 at 10:54 am)Riketto Wrote: Sooner or later your individual consciousness will fully understand that from him you come from him you go back.
As soon as you withdraw a thought, the energy that you use to create that thought goes back in you.
God creation is you and you are God.
You just have to realize this.
That is what yoga is all about. Cool Shades

So God is like Brahman?

Doesn't the Ananda Marga organisation have any articles you can link to?
(June 15, 2014 at 11:15 am)Confused Ape Wrote: Please link to an article explaining how the Ananda Marga school of yoga defines God. Is the definition anything like Brahman or something else entirely?

Ape you put me in a very dangerous situation.
If i keep on talking about spirituality i may get in a big big trouble with RASETSU.
Sometime ago she told me that i am here to proselytize and she also told me that she is a yogini with important connections with some deity.
I am afraid that i may be hit by a thunderbolt.
Just imagine what a disaster if i go this way. Confused FallThinkingConfused Fall
Anyway this time i take the risk and answer you hoping for the best.
Brahma is God.
http://anandamarga.org/spiritual-philosophy/

(June 15, 2014 at 10:54 am)Riketto Wrote: In A.M. yoga you are in God mind.

Quote:Are you talking about Ātman here or something else?

The Atman is similar to a seed.
When the seed sprout it will REcreate the same type of plant that gave it life in the first place.
All creation are like seeds coming from the same source but with different
degree of consciousness
Humans animals, plants even matter all have this Atman.
So when this seed or Atman sprout or in other terms acquire the consciousness that he-she is God then the unit Atman lose the consciousness that he-she is separate from God and realize that he-she is God.

Quote:So God is like Brahman?
Doesn't the Ananda Marga organisation have any articles you can link to?

http://www.anandamarga.org/articles/brahmacakra.htm