Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(June 20, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Psychoslice, if you heard gunfire outside your house and your only chance at saving your family's life was to jump into an empty bathtub to avoid stray bullets, would you do so? Now, imagine that the safety of the bathtub is analogous to protection afforded by a vaccine. Choosing not to vaccinate yourself and your family is very much like choosing not to jump in the tub. The only difference between diseases and stray bullets is that bullets can't spread to and infect others the way viruses can.

That's creepy, I have been shot by some nut, and I have also had a bad reaction to the Polio VaC, the only Vac I ever had in my life. I had epileptic fits for about 4 years, and I believe now that because of my schizophrenia, the Vac. could have caused that also, so you got to see how I feel about it, I might be too bias, I don't know.
I cannot wrap my head around the thinking that vaccines are now bad? Children are dying again from diseases, we had eradicated. Banging Head On Desk Begging

What if "the plot" is actually creating panic about vaccines - a scare tactic to induce population control?!?!

At this point, looks like it's off to a good start. Arrgghh
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
Watch " Making a killing, the untold truth of psychotropic drugging".

Scary shite.
No, there's no need for a conspiracy, after watching this.
That's like saying " the banks are conspiring to make money off us".
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
What does psychotropic drugging have to do with vaccinations?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 21, 2014 at 2:20 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: What does psychotropic drugging have to do with vaccinations?

That's what I was thinking but wasn't game to ask lol.Angel Cloud
psycoslice forgets that he is here today BECAUSE OF vaccination programmes.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I have difficulty understanding why 'big pharma' would scam us into using a relatively cheap way of preventing disease. They would be better off treating it.
Please DL it and watch it.
And then tell me if it hasn't changed your attitude.
It's breathetaking.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 21, 2014 at 8:01 am)Bibliofagus Wrote: Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I have difficulty understanding why 'big pharma' would scam us into using a relatively cheap way of preventing disease. They would be better off treating it.

QFT.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 20, 2014 at 11:05 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(June 20, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Psychoslice, if you heard gunfire outside your house and your only chance at saving your family's life was to jump into an empty bathtub to avoid stray bullets, would you do so? Now, imagine that the safety of the bathtub is analogous to protection afforded by a vaccine. Choosing not to vaccinate yourself and your family is very much like choosing not to jump in the tub. The only difference between diseases and stray bullets is that bullets can't spread to and infect others the way viruses can.

That's creepy, I have been shot by some nut, and I have also had a bad reaction to the Polio VaC, the only Vac I ever had in my life. I had epileptic fits for about 4 years, and I believe now that because of my schizophrenia, the Vac. could have caused that also, so you got to see how I feel about it, I might be too bias, I don't know.

Ever heard the phrase "correlation does not equal causation"? You have convinced yourself that the polio vaccine was the cause of symptoms you experienced later on in life. That's about as convincing as telling us that you didn't start eating lasagna until after you the shot and then explaining that the polio vaccine caused you to develop a liking for lasagna. If you can't demonstrate a connection between your mental illness and the polio vaccine, then you have no reason to tell us that it was the cause.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8457 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA