Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(July 3, 2014 at 11:20 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(July 3, 2014 at 10:49 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Evidence?

You know the evidence. you just don't want to believe it, as I don't believe yours.

You continue to tout this bullshit like you're making a point.

On the downside of the polio vaccine we have nothing. On the upside we have people no longer contracting polio.

Win win as far as I'm concerned.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 4, 2014 at 4:04 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(July 3, 2014 at 11:20 pm)psychoslice Wrote: You know the evidence. you just don't want to believe it, as I don't believe yours.

You continue to tout this bullshit like you're making a point.

On the downside of the polio vaccine we have nothing. On the upside we have people no longer contracting polio.

That's all it is to you, winning.
(July 4, 2014 at 5:28 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(July 4, 2014 at 4:04 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: You continue to tout this bullshit like you're making a point.

That's all it is to you, winning.

Is it? Really?

Here I was thinking it was about saving fucking lives and using evidence above superstition and assertion.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Evidence.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/vaccines-a...concludes/

Quote:Vaccines are safe according to a new study which concluded this week. The review was published in Pediatrics and the report advised that all children should receive vaccination against preventable diseases.

The study looked at 20,478 existing scientific papers and found strong evidence that the Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccination is not associated with a higher incidence autism in children. This finding is consistent with previous studies that have explored the claims that vaccines cause autism.

The original study that linked autism to the MMR vaccine was published in The Lancet in 1998, since then that paper has been officially debunked and removed from the scientific journal.

Oh, this isn't the kind of "evidence" the conspiracy freaks want. They will denounce it as being part of the conspiracy.
(July 4, 2014 at 5:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Evidence.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/vaccines-a...concludes/

Quote:Vaccines are safe according to a new study which concluded this week. The review was published in Pediatrics and the report advised that all children should receive vaccination against preventable diseases.

The study looked at 20,478 existing scientific papers and found strong evidence that the Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccination is not associated with a higher incidence autism in children. This finding is consistent with previous studies that have explored the claims that vaccines cause autism.

The original study that linked autism to the MMR vaccine was published in The Lancet in 1998, since then that paper has been officially debunked and removed from the scientific journal.

Oh, this isn't the kind of "evidence" the conspiracy freaks want. They will denounce it as being part of the conspiracy.

And indirectly murdering people at the same time.

No, actually, fuck that, directly murdering them.

Indirect actions, but very direct ignorance.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
[Image: 8319ff50d7e601316bdc005056a9545d]

Appropriate.
Yep that's so true Minimalist.
Because "big pharma" is out to keep us sick? Yes, I'm sure they hold evil, conspiratorial board meetings to discuss which drugs with the most amount of side effects they can push on unsuspecting patients next.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(July 10, 2014 at 1:35 am)Bad Writer Wrote: Because "big pharma" is out to keep us sick? Yes, I'm sure they hold evil, conspiratorial board meetings to discuss which drugs with the most amount of side effects they can push on unsuspecting patients next.

Yep, we have to questioned everything, especially anything to do with the FDA. and the WHO, to give your life over to them is suicide.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8457 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA