Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
Doctors are just people, their not god's, they fart and shit like everyone else, and they can be bribed like everyone else, to believe they don't is nothing more than ignorance.
(July 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Doctors are just people, their not god's, they fart and shit like everyone else, and they can be bribed like everyone else, to believe they don't is nothing more than ignorance.

To believe they do is a claim that requires evidence. Wink
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(July 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Doctors are just people, their not god's, they fart and shit like everyone else, and they can be bribed like everyone else, to believe they don't is nothing more than ignorance.

Who claims that some don't?

Fuck, some doctors have murdered their patients and become serial killers. Some doctors have been among the most evil people on the planet.

But there's the magic word: some.

Claiming that the whole medical profession is just corrupt is ignorance in the extreme.

I don't know any doctors who claim to be gods - well, one, but he's not as good as he claims to be.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(July 10, 2014 at 7:05 pm)Beccs Wrote:

Who claims that some don't?

Fuck, some doctors have murdered their patients and become serial killers. Some doctors have been among the most evil people on the planet.

But there's the magic word: some.

Claiming that the whole medical profession is just corrupt is ignorance in the extreme.

I don't know any doctors who claim to be gods - well, one, but he's not as good as he claims to be.

Of course I'm not talking about all doctors, your doing what I just did to you which I'm sorry for. But I can admit that what you are saying on this thread and others also, that I can agree to something's but I certainly cannot to all things that are shared here. But it seems that no one can agree on what I have shared, I feel this is being pig headed and egocentric.
I never agree with anything unless a) I see evidence or b) there are sexual favors involved.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2014 at 7:24 pm)Losty Wrote: I never agree with anything unless a) I see evidence or b) there are sexual favors involved.

Say "Beccs is awesome" and I'll introduce you to a magic tongue . . .

Wink Shades

(July 10, 2014 at 7:24 pm)Losty Wrote: I never agree with anything unless a) I see evidence or b) there are sexual favors involved.

Yep, if there's sexual favour's involved, I'll believe anything.Angel
(July 10, 2014 at 7:14 pm)psychoslice Wrote: But it seems that no one can agree on what I have shared, I feel this is being pig headed and egocentric.

You have failed your burden of proof every time, i.e. you have never given actual evidence to support your claims. This is why no one is willing to believe what you say.

If I told you that there was a pink dragon living in my house, would you believe me?
(July 10, 2014 at 7:35 pm)Bad Writer Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 7:14 pm)psychoslice Wrote: But it seems that no one can agree on what I have shared, I feel this is being pig headed and egocentric.

You have failed your burden of proof every time, i.e. you have never given actual evidence to support your claims. This is why no one is willing to believe what you say.

If I told you that there was a pink dragon living in my house, would you believe me?

I'd send my Skyrim character around to kill it. She needs dragon souls . . .

Tiger

I'd gladly let you. I uninstalled Skyrim ages ago, so I have no need for dragon souls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8458 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA