Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2024, 2:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The redneck strike again.
RE: The redneck strike again.
DEEP AND UNRESERVED APOLOGIES TO ALL.

I am very sorry for all the trouble and for wasting your precious time but few days ago i had dramatic intuitional vision that change my whole life.
What happened?
This intuitional vision told me that my opinion about man being a vegetarian by nature was totally wrong.
The vision made clear that man is omnivore.
The vision also gave me the chance to experience by myself.
So the other day i went out in the bush and when i spotted a kangaroo i hide behind a tree and when the animal got close enough i start running after him.
The animal by instinct knew that man is a natural predator so he run away very fast but as a natural predator i also run very fast so i could reach the roo after a fast run.
As soon as i knock him down with my claws (man is a predator so we got claws) i just got to his throat and with my big canine teeth i made the kill.
I could not believe but when i saw the blood gush out i felt so excited.
I just could not contained my joy.
At the sight of raw meat i started salivating a lot and when i eat the raw meat it taste so good.
Yes of course we are omnivore. Now i do understand what you guys were talking about.
Will you excuse me for my silliness that i show in the last few month?
Please guys excuse me and forget all my silliness.
I also noted that the Arctic people that feed mainly on raw meat are very intelligent.
Most of them are scientist and inventors.
And by the way just yesterday i was told that saturated fat, cholesterol and toxins are very good for the body and mind so i am obliged to apologize to you once again.
SORRY. Worship (large)
Lmfao ROFLOL

Ricky you are the smartest guy I ever met in my life. Will you marry me?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2014 at 4:01 am)Losty Wrote: Lmfao ROFLOL

Only if you are omnivore. Confused Fall
(July 10, 2014 at 4:37 am)Riketto Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 4:01 am)Losty Wrote: Lmfao ROFLOL

Only if you are omnivore. Confused Fall

I'll be whatever you want me to be Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote: This intuitional vision told me that my opinion about man being a vegetarian by nature was totally wrong.
The vision made clear that man is omnivore.

It's obvious that you didn't have this intuitional vision but I still find what you wrote of interest from a psychological point of view. This fictional account is the kind of imagery that someone could have while tuning into their unconscious. Why did you feel the need to write it? Could your unconscious be trying to tell you something? Tongue

Even if your concept of God really did create everything it did it by using evolution so humans arrived on the scene equipped with millions of years of biological programming. We're also equipped with the ability to become aware of what drives us and not give into it. Being omnivores doesn't mean we are obliged to eat meat because we can be vegetarians for ethical and spiritual reasons. We just have to make sure we get all the vitamins and minerals we need from a meat free diet.

Let's look at things from a theological point of view.

1: If humans had evolved to be vegetarians we wouldn't be able to eat meat. We would have no choice of diet for ethical and spiritual reasons because biology would dictate what we had to eat. This wouldn't be much use for spiritual progress.

2: If humans had evolved to be pure carnivores we wouldn't be able to survive on fruit and vegetables. We would have no choice of diet for ethical and spiritual reasons because biology would dictate what we had to eat. This wouldn't be much use for spiritual progress.

3: Humans being omnivores means we do have a choice as long as we have the luxury of living in an environment where we can exercise that choice. Many people have to eat what they can get and think themselves lucky if they get anything at all.

(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote: I also noted that the Arctic people that feed mainly on raw meat are very intelligent.

These people had to be very intelligent to survive a traditional lifestyle in the Arctic. Let's take Igloo construction as an example.

Quote:The snow used to build an igloo must have enough structural strength to be cut and stacked appropriately. The best snow to use for this purpose is snow which has been blown by wind, which can serve to compact and interlock the ice crystals. The hole left in the snow where the blocks are cut is usually used as the lower half of the shelter. Sometimes, a short tunnel is constructed at the entrance to reduce wind and heat loss when the door is opened. Because of snow's excellent insulating properties, inhabited igloos are surprisingly comfortable and warm inside. In some cases, a single block of clear ice is inserted to allow light into the igloo. Animal skins were used as door flaps to keep warm air in. Igloos used as winter shelters had beds made of ice and caribou furs. These 'ice beds' are unique to the region and Inuit culture.

Architecturally, the igloo is unique in that it is a dome that can be raised out of independent blocks leaning on each other and polished to fit without an additional supporting structure during construction. An igloo that is built correctly will support the weight of a person standing on the roof. Also, in the traditional Inuit igloo the heat from the kudlik (qulliq, stone lamp) causes the interior to melt slightly. This melting and refreezing builds up a layer of ice that contributes to the strength of the igloo.[8]

The sleeping platform is a raised area. Because warmer air rises and cooler air settles, the entrance area acts as a cold trap whereas the sleeping area will hold whatever heat is generated by a stove, lamp, body heat, or other device.

The Central Inuit, especially those around the Davis Strait, lined the living area with skin, which could increase the temperature within from around 2 °C (36 °F) to 10–20 °C (50–68 °F).

(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote: And by the way just yesterday i was told that saturated fat, cholesterol and toxins are very good for the body and mind so i am obliged to apologize to you once again.
SORRY. Worship (large)

Oh, come on now. You know you're talking rubbish here. You agreed that our distant hunter gatherer ancestors were running around catching wild animals not eating factory farmed meat.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(July 10, 2014 at 7:19 am)Confused Ape Wrote: It's obvious that you didn't have this intuitional vision but I still find what you wrote of interest from a psychological point of view. This fictional account is the kind of imagery that someone could have while tuning into their unconscious. Why did you feel the need to write it? Could your unconscious be trying to tell you something?

I did it in order to highlight the stupidity of the rednecks.
But first let me explain the difference between redneck and redneck.
Some redneck are too ignorant to understand how the system works so i don't particularly dislike them.
It not 100% their fault.
One day they will wake up and grow up but the second group of redneck is by far the worse.
These people have the evidence in front their very eyes yet they keep on deny.
In nature everybody exist to follow his-her Dharma or way to exist in order to progress.
A lion dharma is to kill and his body is fully adapted to kill and deal with raw meat.
Man on the other hand can not chase prays, salivate for raw meat and his digestive system can not deal with saturated fat, cholesterol and toxins so what more evidence these redneck need to understand how the system works?
I can understand a tiny bit why someone does not believe in God as to get this kind of evidence you need a lot more but for men being omnivore or not the evidence is here.
Even a demented idiot can see that we can not do what an omnivore animal can so there is no excuses of whatsoever for keep on believing that man is omnivore.

Quote:Even if your concept of God really did create everything it did it by using evolution so humans arrived on the scene equipped with millions of years of biological programming. We're also equipped with the ability to become aware of what drives us and not give into it.

Evolution go hand in hand with changes.
The fact that a million years ago we live like monkeys it does not mean that we still have to follow what monkeys do.
We have to change as the changes in our consciousness occur.
As the consciousness and vision increase we have to tune up all our way of doing things including what we eat.

Quote:Being omnivores doesn't mean we are obliged to eat meat because we can be vegetarians for ethical and spiritual reasons.

You state that we are omnivore.
Where is your evidence?
Can you say that despite the fact that mother nature did not equip us with a body to chase animals, claws and canine to kill and a digestive system to deal with meat we are omnivore?
Please Ape don't make me think that you are a redneck. Confusedhock:

Quote:We just have to make sure we get all the vitamins and minerals we need from a meat free diet.

That is not a difficult job.
The best vitamins are in the fruits, the best iron is in the green vegies, the best proteins in the raw nuts and all the rest in the grains.
What else we need other than clean water, clean air and sun light?

Quote:Let's look at things from a theological point of view.
1: If humans had evolved to be vegetarians we wouldn't be able to eat meat. We would have no choice of diet for ethical and spiritual reasons because biology would dictate what we had to eat. This wouldn't be much use for spiritual progress.

Wrong analysis Ape.
As a car is build to run on petrol (gasoline) it also can run on cherosene.
As our body is meant to run on a veg. diet it can also run on a meat diet.
Obviously as the engine of the car will suffer also the body-mind of a man will suffer.

Quote:2: If humans had evolved to be pure carnivores we wouldn't be able to survive on fruit and vegetables. We would have no choice of diet for ethical and spiritual reasons because biology would dictate what we had to eat. This wouldn't be much use for spiritual progress.

If, if, if.
Get it over.
Evolution made us reach the stage of humans and as we get more and more consciousness we also need to tune up with what is needed to get higher and higher toward human emancipation.

Quote:3: Humans being omnivores

Please Ape give me a break. Wink Shades

Quote:........means we do have a choice as long as we have the luxury of living in an environment where we can exercise that choice.

As human being it is obvious that we have a choice to go ahead toward human emancipation or go back to the animal life.

Quote:Many people have to eat what they can get and think themselves lucky if they get anything at all.

I don't believe in luck.
If you born in the gutter it is because of your karma.
If the creation would move according good or bad luck everything would disintegrate in no time.

(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote: I also noted that the Arctic people that feed mainly on raw meat are very intelligent.

Quote:These people had to be very intelligent to survive a traditional lifestyle in the Arctic.

Surviving is like staying afloat.
Evolving and progressing is a different thing.

(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote: And by the way just yesterday i was told that saturated fat, cholesterol and toxins are very good for the body and mind so i am obliged to apologize to you once again.
SORRY. Worship (large)

Quote:Oh, come on now. You know you're talking rubbish here. You agreed that our distant hunter gatherer ancestors were running around catching wild animals not eating factory farmed meat.

1) As explained above i did talk rubbish for a reason.
2) Some of our ancestors were catching animals, other live on a veg diet.
3) Those catching animals did so for sometime not for ever especially when the normal food was not available.
Ciao. Smile
(July 12, 2014 at 8:05 am)Riketto Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 7:19 am)Confused Ape Wrote: It's obvious that you didn't have this intuitional vision but I still find what you wrote of interest from a psychological point of view. This fictional account is the kind of imagery that someone could have while tuning into their unconscious. Why did you feel the need to write it? Could your unconscious be trying to tell you something?

I did it in order to highlight the stupidity of the rednecks.
Even a demented idiot can see that we can not do what an omnivore animal can so there is no excuses of whatsoever for keep on believing that man is omnivore.

That's a good point, Riketto. I don't believe anthropologists have ever discovered any evidence of indigenous people who successfully hunt animals, eat them or wear their fur. As you point out we haven't got the speed, teeth or claws to catch a roo. Even if people learned to use tools and hunt cooperatively, how could they?[/sarcasm]
(July 12, 2014 at 8:17 am)whateverist Wrote:
(July 12, 2014 at 8:05 am)Riketto Wrote: I did it in order to highlight the stupidity of the rednecks.

That's a good point, Riketto. I don't believe anthropologists have ever discovered any evidence of indigenous people who successfully hunt animals, eat them or wear their fur. As you point out we haven't got the speed, teeth or claws to catch a roo. Even if people learned to use tools and hunt cooperatively, how could they?[/sarcasm]

Or you don't pay any attention to what i say or you write things while thinking at the fairy.
It is obvious that we can not deny that man in the far past was hunting and eating meat.
There is evidence of that.
But there is also evidence that people eat fruits, nuts and other things.
There is also evidence that during though times like the ice ages or other natural disasters people had to eat whatever they could find.
More evidence point to the fact that in nature things change and most of the time change very slow so in order to build a body-mind in tune with a vegetarian diet it took long long time.
Now considering that man can not do what omnivore animals can do it is obvious that the time that people were eating meat had to be a lot shorter than the time that were eating a veg. diet.
From here we can understand that on the long run man is fit for what it took thousand of years to build up and that is not an omnivore body-mind. Cool Shades
None of our ancestors lived on a vegetarian diet you dolt. Until very recently, the only thing a human being could do on a vegetarian diet was die slowly. This probably eluded you, but when we say we "evolved to be omnivorous" we're not just talking about our teeth. The metabolism of every cell in our body malfunctions in the abscence of nutrients that are found in meat. There are some pretty exotic arrangements that can leave residue on vegetative tissue, but it's insufficient - and still amounts to consuming the produce of animals. Any population without access to those nutrients is and would have been chronically malnourished. We still haven't "evolved into it" - regardless of time, and we still require those nutrients. So do you - and I bet you're getting them from something you eat, omnivore.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 10, 2014 at 3:46 am)Riketto Wrote:

Seek professional help.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]