Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(August 4, 2014 at 5:25 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(August 4, 2014 at 5:27 am)Blackout Wrote: I wasn't in any way saying I agree with your vision, merely saying accidents or inefficiencies can happen to everyone. People drive and have accidents, but we don't make driving illegal or stop driving at all because of it, do we? And safe driving isn't as important as universal basic healthcare

Yes I realized that, but you weren't a jerk in the way of sharing what you said, those who throw shit at me will have shit thrown back at them, so please don't let this forum make an asshole out of you.

Yeah, don't let evidenced based research and medicine make you into a complete and utter twat. Don't let the pursuit of saving people's lives turn you into an accessory to murder that holds the entirety of humanity back.

No, let unevidenced, unreasonable assertions be your guide. Let the woo surround you, then count the bodies of the dead and feel glad that you contributed to it. That you were apart of something special.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
From the onset we have asked for evidence to support your claims. From the onset you have refused. P'slice, are you that fucking dense to think that we wouldn't react negatively to your non-compliance?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(August 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(August 4, 2014 at 5:25 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Yes I realized that, but you weren't a jerk in the way of sharing what you said, those who throw shit at me will have shit thrown back at them, so please don't let this forum make an asshole out of you.

Yeah, don't let evidenced based research and medicine make you into a complete and utter twat. Don't let the pursuit of saving people's lives turn you into an accessory to murder that holds the entirety of humanity back.

No, let unevidenced, unreasonable assertions be your guide. Let the woo surround you, then count the bodies of the dead and feel glad that you contributed to it. That you were apart of something special.

Now can you see why I keep coming back and throwing shit, when I have to put up with clowns like you.
Keep the insults down, let's be civilized, no need to put up a fight
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(August 4, 2014 at 6:04 pm)Blackout Wrote: Keep the insults down, let's be civilized, no need to put up a fight

I whole heartedly disagree. More insults, less civilised behaviour. It's not like reason is getting anyone anywhere in this thread.
(August 4, 2014 at 5:36 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: From the onset we have asked for evidence to support your claims. From the onset you have refused. P'slice, are you that fucking dense to think that we wouldn't react negatively to your non-compliance?

Now listen dick, I have said that I was a victum of vaccination, there is a hell of a lot information out there, you only need to Google it, there is a lot for it and against it. There are even doctors that won't vaccine their own children, its all out there, read both sides of the story, don't just except what FDA say's, hell they make their money out of the sick, and if your not sick they will find a way to make you sick.

(August 4, 2014 at 6:13 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(August 4, 2014 at 6:04 pm)Blackout Wrote: Keep the insults down, let's be civilized, no need to put up a fight

I whole heartedly disagree. More insults, less civilised behaviour. It's not like reason is getting anyone anywhere in this thread.
It all boils down to what we believe, I let you believe what you want to believe, and I expect you to do the same, if I am wrong so be it, just like the tobbaco industry time will tell what is poison and what isn't.
psychoslice ' Wrote: It all boils down to what we believe, I let you believe what you want to believe, and I expect you to do the same, if I am wrong so be it, just like the tobbaco industry time will tell what is poison and what isn't.

You let me? How kind of you...

Believe what you want, it doesn't stop it from being stupid. I really don't care, I just like to watch people make fools of themselves.
(August 3, 2014 at 9:21 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Fact - it's 100% safe regarding autism proven beyond all reasonable doubt through multiple studies over successive decades.
NOTHING is 100% safe. Don't be silly now Fidel, come on, you're better than to claim absolutely certainty.

There are always always always common, uncommon, and rare side effects.

The scientific consensus is that the vaccine's benefits greatly outweigh its risks. But there are still risks involved.

Quote:Fact - the MMR 'controversy' was invented by a fraud who was given backhanders to find an issue with MMR and conducted unethical, illegal experiments with unnessesary invasive treatments on minors.
Wakefield's claims were unsupported by scientific evidence.

That's not the problem. Its the lack of choice. The government treat us and parents in general like we're fucking vegetables or something. By making it compulsory, they've stripped us of any decision making at all.

Quote:Fact - it is cheaper than doing it separately and a LOT more efficient. You nail 3 vaccines in one. And what's cheaper for the government is cheaper for us as taxpayers.
That's pretty much what I just said isn't it?

Quote:There Is no reason to get them done separately unless you have extenuating circumstances (where on the NHS you can get them done). If it's cheaper and just as safe (if not more safer), then it would be illogical to do that any other way.
You are having a laugh. You cannot get the jabs done separately on the NHS. Single vaccines are not licensed in the UK. You have to go private, which of course costs hundreds.

Quote:Fact - pharmaceutical companies get very, very little money from immunological research and the implementation of vaccination programmes relative to the majority of their other drug treatments.
I think you're trying to wind me up now. The British Society for Immunology published that in 2003, pharmaceutical companies had invested £3 BILLION into R&D. A quarter of a billion went to universities and the whatever else left for in-house research.

Do you realise how much money this industry makes?

The answer. A lot.
(August 4, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Insanity Wrote:
psychoslice ' Wrote: It all boils down to what we believe, I let you believe what you want to believe, and I expect you to do the same, if I am wrong so be it, just like the tobbaco industry time will tell what is poison and what isn't.

You let me? How kind of you...

Believe what you want, it doesn't stop it from being stupid. I really don't care, I just like to watch people make fools of themselves.

As I do also.
(August 4, 2014 at 5:25 pm)psychoslice Wrote: so please don't let this forum make an asshole out of you.

Like it's done to you?!? Or were you always one?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3175 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8457 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA