Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unlimited Supply Game
RE: The Unlimited Supply Game
Liking the new haircut there, Chad!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 7, 2014 at 8:53 pm)ignoramus Wrote: But you're permanently stuck indoors!

Unlimited everything!

Nothing exists any more.

Unlimited mansions.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
They're all the Winchestor mansion.

Hmm....I wish for my refrigerator not to be in the living room and my brand new oven to actually work :/
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 7, 2014 at 8:58 pm)Losty Wrote: They're all the Winchestor mansion.

Hmm....I wish for my refrigerator not to be in the living room and my brand new oven to actually work :/

Your appliances work too well and start a machine revolution.

Unlimited guest passes for the pool where I live.

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Pool has no water.

Ring pops Big Grin

0/10

(August 7, 2014 at 9:01 pm)Losty Wrote: Pool has no water.

Ring pops Big Grin

All of them fall on the floor.

A personal fleet of dragons only I can ride.

They eat you.

0/10

(August 7, 2014 at 9:07 pm)Losty Wrote: They eat you.

Unlimited dragons with no desire to eat me.

The burn you to a crisp with their flame breath but do not desire to eat you

0/10

Unlimited dragons with no fire breath or desire to eat me.