Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 3:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Confessions
RE: Confessions
(September 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm)Losty Wrote: Confessions I look at the kudos list and wish I could be as cool as Mini Heart

I occasionally have thoughts of child abuse.

I look at the Kudos list and it's mostly just you, because everyone else hates me lol.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
I have very few secrets at this point in my life except my dedicated following of a penis enhancement regime which has increased the length of my dick from 5.8 inches to 6.2 in four months and added noticable girth. If I live long enough in a few years I'll be in possession of something I've always wanted, a big donger. (That's Australian slang for dick)
http://www.pegym.com/forums/
Be warned any of you who think this a good idea on first reading, a very time consuming and disciplined effort is required over a long period of time and must be conducted with great care to avoid detrimental effects.
The Human Race is insane.
(July 14, 2014 at 6:26 am)Losty Wrote: Tell me all your secrets. No really they're safe here Wink Shades
No judgments, play if you want. If not, then I guess this will be a thread of me telling you guys all the reasons I think I'm weird.

I'll start

I listen to 90's country music when I'm feeling nostalgic Blush
I grew up in the middle of a corn field and all our neighbors were Amish.

I want to do dirty dirty things with Luckie because she is my favorite sexy lady ever

Oh jeebus, I love strawberry wine!
That's a hell of a confession.
I wish I had a big donger too.
Flying solo could be much more realistic. :-)

(September 15, 2014 at 8:02 am)Little lunch Wrote: That's a hell of a confession.
I wish I had a big donger too.
Flying solo could be much more realistic. :-)

Whoops. I'm talking about the second last post before me. :-)

Well, didn't I fuck that up! Haha. :-)
(August 4, 2014 at 11:55 am)c172 Wrote: Also, did I just dangle a modifier?!
I'm not sure, I'm too busy modifying my dangler ! Confused Fall
The Human Race is insane.
I always thought I could carry a tune, but I once recorded myself singing just so I could hear myself without the accompanying music and voice and I was horrified.

Think of the American Idol auditions you laugh and point at, partly because they're so bad, but partly because they don't know how bad they are.

That's me.

Angel
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Yeah, but you admit you're clueless. Those idol contestants decided to find out on network TV...
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(September 15, 2014 at 5:12 am)Godslayer Wrote:
(September 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm)Losty Wrote: Confessions I look at the kudos list and wish I could be as cool as Mini Heart

I occasionally have thoughts of child abuse.

I look at the Kudos list and it's mostly just you, because everyone else hates me lol.

Why should anyone hate you? That's crazy talk. :hugs:
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well me and my GF broke up this weekend, is that a confession? lol
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
(September 15, 2014 at 2:34 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Well me and my GF broke up this weekend, is that a confession? lol

Awe I'm sorry. Do you want hugs or congratulations?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well