Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 7, 2024, 7:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If
RE: If
No if there wasn't anything for you after death you wouldn't feel anything at all. Of course you do feel things now but shouldn't let your mind get so carried away with hypotheticals that you lose track of the joy and beauty of right now. It is enough.
(November 22, 2014 at 10:48 am)whateverist Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 10:45 am)Riketto Wrote: Do you like a woodfired pizza?
Yummy.
http://www.ilfornopizzeria.com.au/

Make it two. You sure are a nice crazy bastard.

I already made two.
One for me and one for my Losty.
Who are you? Cool Shades
(November 22, 2014 at 10:49 am)Riketto Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 10:40 am)Losty Wrote: That doesn't even actually make any sense Ricky...like none...at all....

That is exactly what i would feel if there was nothing after death.
No sense at all.Confused Fall

That's what everyone feels after death, babylove, nothing...nothing at all.

(November 22, 2014 at 10:57 am)Riketto Wrote: my Losty.

I'm glad you finally embraced our forum marriage Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(November 22, 2014 at 10:58 am)Losty Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 10:49 am)Riketto Wrote: That is exactly what i would feel if there was nothing after death.
No sense at all.Confused Fall

That's what everyone feels after death, babylove, nothing...nothing at all.

And your evidence is?
Don't hurry Losty.
You can give me the evidence later on at the pizza place. Smile
(November 22, 2014 at 11:07 am)Riketto Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 10:58 am)Losty Wrote: That's what everyone feels after death, babylove, nothing...nothing at all.

And your evidence is?
Don't hurry Losty.

Oh I was using your method, what do you call it again? The science of inner feelings? Anyways I'll let you debate with the boys, I've got more exciting things to give you at the pizza place Wink Shades
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(November 22, 2014 at 10:55 am)whateverist Wrote: No if there wasn't anything for you after death you wouldn't feel anything at all. Of course you do feel things now but shouldn't let your mind get so carried away with hypotheticals that you lose track of the joy and beauty of right now. It is enough.

Wait a minute what.
How can not feel anything if your consciousness is still part of you? Thinking

Ok. you try to work this out.
In the meantime i go to sleep.
It is 1.10 here.
Night. Bounce Ball
(November 22, 2014 at 9:55 am)Riketto Wrote: 1) Most of the so called NDEs are not real NDEs as shown in previous post.

And you just gave me your queen. If most NDEs are not NDEs and the experiences are the same, then the NDEs are just in the mind not somewhere else.

Quote:2) Many people believe in the randomness and casualness of life.
I don't.
I believe that everything happen because there is a need for so if somebody can see things while other people can not it means that there is a need for.
For what?
For his or her development of course.
Would to see what is in the card help for his-her development?
Of course not so why God would let someone to play with something that it is not important for his-her development?

Sorry to have to postpone your checkmate for eternity. Smile

Tell that to the million starving children in Africa.
(November 22, 2014 at 9:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 9:55 am)Riketto Wrote: 1) Most of the so called NDEs are not real NDEs as shown in previous post.

And you just gave me your queen. If most NDEs are not NDEs and the experiences are the same, then the NDEs are just in the mind not somewhere else.

You running too much with your fantasy.
It is true that most of the NDEs are not real experience but it is also true that some are.
And beside who said that all real and not real NDEs are the same?
Did you interview all these guys to find out the truth?
Did you read any book that describe the NDEs from a point of view of real and not real experiences?
I don't think so mister. Wink Shades

Quote:2) Many people believe in the randomness and casualness of life.
I don't.
I believe that everything happen because there is a need for so if somebody can see things while other people can not it means that there is a need for.
For what?
Of course not so why God would let someone to play with something that it is not important for his-her development?

Quote:Tell that to the million starving children in Africa.

You may believe in whatever you like.
I believe in the karma law.
Action and reaction so to speak.
The million of people that today are starving in a past life may well have been thieves, rapist, loan sharks, hit man, murderers and so on so according to this karma law they are paying for their past crimes.
This doesn't mean that we shouldn't help these people to sort out their problems if we can.

(November 22, 2014 at 11:12 am)Losty Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 11:07 am)Riketto Wrote: And your evidence is?
Don't hurry Losty.

Oh I was using your method, what do you call it again? The science of inner feelings?

Intuitional science. Confused Fall

Quote:Anyways I'll let you debate with the boys, I've got more exciting things to give you at the pizza place Wink Shades

I'm all ears!
(November 22, 2014 at 9:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote: And you just gave me your queen. If most NDEs are not NDEs and the experiences are the same, then the NDEs are just in the mind not somewhere else.
In one of Rik's other threads I quoted a paragraph from Dave McRaney's latest book, describing how Air Force pilots who go through training to handle excessive G-forces often describe experiences identical to those of NDE cases, right down to the bright lights, the out-of-body experience, seeing scenes from their lives (which have or have not happened) play out, and so on.

In other words, you don't have to be ND to have an NDE, which means that the term may be technically incorrect. I'm curious if the name will change as more research is done into the phenomenon.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(November 23, 2014 at 8:31 am)Riketto Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 9:18 pm)Surgenator Wrote: And you just gave me your queen. If most NDEs are not NDEs and the experiences are the same, then the NDEs are just in the mind not somewhere else.

You running too much with your fantasy.
It is true that most of the NDEs are not real experience but it is also true that some are.
And beside who said that all real and not real NDEs are the same?
Did you interview all these guys to find out the truth?
Did you read any book that describe the NDEs from a point of view of real and not real experiences?
I don't think so mister. Wink Shades

First, lets use more precise language. The term "real experience" is too vague. Lets instead use real manifestations or illusionary ones. A real manifestation is when the experience comports to reality e.g. a person's spirit actually floats above their body. An illusionary manifestation is when the experience does not comport to reality e.g. a person mind tricks them into feeling like they're floating above their body.

How do you know when the experiences one has are real or illusionary manifestations? Just asking them would be get you nowhere. A simple test you could do is asking the people, claiming to have out of body experiences, to tell you what is the symbol on a card that is out of view for everybody else. This experiment has been done, and no one was successful in predicting the symbol on the card.

Where is your proof that any of the experiences are real manifestations? Just because NDC exist does not mean they're not illusionary. The fact that you can reproduce the effects artifically without the people's life in danger, suggest an illusionary. Since the person's life is not indanger in the artifical cases, these effects should not occur if it was attributed to some kind of spirit. See Tonus post.

(November 23, 2014 at 5:11 pm)Tonus Wrote:

(November 23, 2014 at 8:31 am)Riketto Wrote:
Surgenator Wrote:
Riketto Wrote:2) Many people believe in the randomness and casualness of life.
I don't.
For what?

Tell that to the million starving children in Africa.
You may believe in whatever you like.
I believe in the karma law.
Action and reaction so to speak.
The million of people that today are starving in a past life may well have been thieves, rapist, loan sharks, hit man, murderers and so on so according to this karma law they are paying for their past crimes.
This doesn't mean that we shouldn't help these people to sort out their problems if we can.

Past lives? Undecided Aren't you a special bundle of pseudoscience. Smile