Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unlimited Supply Game
RE: The Unlimited Supply Game
(December 6, 2014 at 3:27 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Unlimited supply of digital books.

Earth is hit by a massive EMP, destroying all electronic devices on the planet.

Unlimited "Flintstones" reruns.
Creationists, on the verge of finally shutting up about it, mistake the reruns for documentaries and get more stupidly vociferous than ever.

Unlimited documentaries.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 6, 2014 at 7:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Creationists, on the verge of finally shutting up about it, mistake the reruns for documentaries and get more stupidly vociferous than ever.

Unlimited documentaries.

Boru

All documentaries are created by Kirk Cameron who has decided that Justin Beiber is god incarnate.

Unlimited pretzels.(sorry, I couldn't think of something that hadn't already been said)
(December 6, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Nope Wrote: Unlimited pretzels.

No beer.

Unlimited alien anal probes.
You have a fiendishly difficult time finding an alien to anally probe.

Unlimited chickens.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Unlimited chickens is bad enough as is.

Unlimited personal time.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(December 6, 2014 at 8:15 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Unlimited personal time.

You're locked in a steamer trunk.

Unlimited rollercoaster tickets.
Causes a vomit arc which splashes into the face of the recently released convict seated directly behind you, bringing a fast, sticky end to your roller coastering escapades.

Unlimited mops.

Boru
Enough messes for you to clean to make unlimited mops a necessity.

Unlimited orgasms.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Umm....umm...

Nah, nothing.

Boru