Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Confessions
RE: Confessions
Confession: I have extremely frequent violent fantasies involving random strangers and especially children, such as busting into a school yard and killing as many kids as I can before I'm apprehended.

(I hope I don't need to add that they are entirely fanciful and I don't have urges to control.)

It's weird, I wonder where it comes from. Some sort of leftover cave man thing or something.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 12, 2015 at 4:06 am)robvalue Wrote: Confession: I have extremely frequent violent fantasies involving random strangers and especially children, such as busting into a school yard and killing as many kids as I can before I'm apprehended.

(I hope I don't need to add that they are entirely fanciful and I don't have urges to control.)

It's weird, I wonder where it comes from. Some sort of leftover cave man thing or something.
You might find this game to your liking.

Holy shit!!! Wow yes, I can't wait to play that Big Grin Is it only coming out on PC? That sucks, mine probably won't be powerful enough to play it Sad I hope they do a console version.

I love violent games. Some of my favourites are Manhunt (the sequel was sadly shit), Grand Theft Auto, Hitman...

Of course it still has to be a reasonably good game, many violent games are so glitchy and badly designed they are no fun.

In person I am the most calm and mild mannered guy, and I'd never hurt anyone. Never even think of actually hurting anyone. But in my head is a weird cinema of violence. All utterly meaningless, and not directed at real people even, it's just fun.

This idea that games make you violent is ridiculous. Me and all my friends I've ever known pretty much all play violent games, and none of us are in the least bit violent. Look like the nannies are gonna try and ban it, fuck them.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I used to like Hannah Montana
(February 11, 2015 at 7:45 pm)Losty Wrote: My daughter asks what's wrong. "Everything is fine, I'm just frustrated because I can't find my cellphone charger". She asks if I'm going to buy a new one. Wtf. Why didn't I think of this!? Buy a new one. Get back again. But he's already sleeping. Sigh

Confession: I have anxiety issues and I can't stand to be without my phone.
Ahh, but you seem to have a pretty good life coach. One of the best ways to deal with anxiety and stress is to focus on possible solutions to any problem that is working on your nerves. And --just as important-- making sure to feel good about figuring out a course of action and then following through on it. Nothing wrong with patting yourself on the back to reinforce good problem-solving habits.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(February 12, 2015 at 8:05 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I used to like Hannah Montana

[Image: 7066766269_8e6c38ed2a_z.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 12, 2015 at 8:05 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I used to like Hannah Montana

You can be forgiven for nearly anything.

But not that.

:p
ehh... ill pass on my secrets.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
One of my great regrets is that the tele tubes didn't exist when recreational drugs was a thing for me.
I still read Transformers comics. In my defense, More Than Meets The Eye is a great title, with snappy writing and great art.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"