Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: This or That?
RE: Forum Game: This or That?
Cyanide and Happiness

go out with bill maher or go out with Louis C.K. ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Tough Louis C.K. because Florida = Comedy Gold

Go on a date with a very convincing cross dresser or have crazy christians take you way while they forcefully indoctrinate you
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
The cross dresser. I don't think I could be in a *relationship* with someone who was a cisgendered crossdresser (I'm a hetero guy, so I assume you mean with a male who dresses and looks like a female?), but a date... I could certainly do that, given the alternative.

Having to start at 1 and count upwards for the rest of your life, or having to read a list of all English words, alphabetically, over and over for the rest of your life? (Assume you'll live to be 100)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
English words, my mathematical illiteracy couldn't take numbers plus I can boost my vocabulary

Live fast and die young and tragic having experienced everything you wished for or live long at a normal pace and die peacefully?
Die peacefully

Walk down a busy city street in broad daylight butt naked or in a nazi uniform?
Butt nekkid. I ain't got nothing to hide.

Netflix or Hulu?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Lol XD

Netflix

being naked and dancing in awkward areas (restaurants, public bathrooms, alleyways, street, etc) or try to rob a bank dressed up as superman holding a banana
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Rob the bank because it would probably be considered a joke by many.

Go on American Idol and be terrible at singing?
OR
Go on So you Think you can Dance and be a terrible dancer?
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
(May 16, 2015 at 6:22 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Butt nekkid. I ain't got nothing to hide.

Netflix or Hulu?

I would also prefer you to be butt naked Blush
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 16, 2015 at 11:53 am)Losty Wrote:
(May 16, 2015 at 6:22 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Butt nekkid. I ain't got nothing to hide.

Netflix or Hulu?

I would also prefer you to be butt naked Blush

Hulahoops!

Nekid butt or nekid bewbies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF "Mafia" Forum Game (PSA for people who have no idea what it is) Tiberius 29 2947 January 4, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: emjay
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 32464 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game - Walmart dyresand 67 6925 January 3, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 2904 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game: I come with a warning Foxaèr 51 4867 May 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Jericho