Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why be good?
RE: Why be good?
(June 6, 2015 at 9:28 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(June 6, 2015 at 7:36 pm)Randy Carson Wrote: I asked if you would stand by what you wrote under any threat - even prison or death. All three of you said yes.

You're a goddamned liar, Randy, and anyone who cares to verify this only need read back in the thread.

No, he's not a liar, he just knows more about what you think than you do, remember? Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
CD, do you mind fixing that quote? I really don't want my name associated with Randy Carson...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 6, 2015 at 9:39 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: CD, do you mind fixing that quote? I really don't want my name associated with Randy Carson...

Whoops.  Drinkypost.
Danke!!!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Popcorn
Jerkoff
Popcorning your own thread?

Probably the best post he's made in it so far.

(June 6, 2015 at 11:15 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Popcorning your own thread?

Probably the best post he's made in it so far.

Yeah, when I get caught in a blatant self-serving lie, I always reach for buttery salted snacks as well.
I must say, I'm impressed with the sudden improvement in the quality of his arguments.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 6, 2015 at 11:17 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I must say, I'm impressed with the sudden improvement in the quality of his arguments.

Silence truly is golden, in some instances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1887 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why is God fearing a good thing? Elskidor 32 11906 September 23, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Ryantology