Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people.
Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZnBbo7R7I

In the last thread this came up like 10 times.

This video explains why bad things happen to seeming good people (Like the texas Church of Christ shooting)
RE: Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people.
Because they can.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Or maybe the invisible man who lives in the sky is a sadistic cunt.

Anything's possible.
I avoid bad things by putting them on ignore.
Yeah, I mean, obviously. Maybe bad things happen to good people because they can, and maybe bad things happen to good people because a rib woman took a dragons advice, ate a sinfruit, and got us all cursed by the grand wizard for her trouble.

Give it 50/50?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What's with the Silent Bob costume?
(January 3, 2020 at 5:19 pm)Athene Wrote: What's with the Silent Bob costume?

Don't insult Silent Bob.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Answer#2: Because shit happens! Life is still fun!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Why do bad people happen to good things?
TL;DW - Because God beats his kids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 563 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is going to happen when Jesus returns? Fake Messiah 21 2283 March 19, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9871 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6373 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 5412 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65304 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 27551 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5536 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  12 Unbelievably Bad Marketers in Jerusalem Firefighter01 65 8536 February 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Firefighter01