Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psalm 137:9
RE: Psalm 137:9
You say there's evidence, ofc, and with exclamation points to boot.

Put up or shut up.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:But don't you find His fascination and pronouncements on menstruation compelling ??

Indeed.  Almost as if he has the mind of a primitive goat fucker with a tiny dick.
(October 13, 2017 at 12:03 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:But don't you find His fascination and pronouncements on menstruation compelling ??

Indeed.  Almost as if he has the mind of a primitive goat fucker with a tiny dick.

Yeah thats extremely immature and flat out stupid. It shocking to me that one of the rules isn't against cussing.
IKR, cussing is offensive...but your beliefs, so totally wholesome.  A smart guy once said something about throwing the first stone in a glass house while someones pissing down your back..or somesuch.

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 13, 2017 at 12:07 am)Godisgood Wrote: It shocking to me that one of the rules isn't against cussing.

Quelle dommage.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 13, 2017 at 12:07 am)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 13, 2017 at 12:03 am)Minimalist Wrote: Indeed.  Almost as if he has the mind of a primitive goat fucker with a tiny dick.

Yeah thats extremely immature and flat out stupid. It shocking to me that one of the rules isn't against cussing.

Here's another one for you, you dumb fuck.  Go blow your bible out your ass.

Poor bastard can't comprehend that your precious fucking bible is nothing but a manual for the upper classes to oppress the poor.  Wise up, sonny.  You are embarrassing yourself.
(October 13, 2017 at 12:13 am)Cyberman Wrote:
(October 13, 2017 at 12:07 am)Godisgood Wrote: It shocking to me that one of the rules isn't against cussing.

Quelle dommage.

I dont know what that is.

(October 13, 2017 at 12:15 am)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 13, 2017 at 12:13 am)Cyberman Wrote: Quelle dommage.

Never mind.
One of a long list of things you don't know!
(October 13, 2017 at 12:15 am)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 13, 2017 at 12:13 am)Cyberman Wrote: Quelle dommage.

(October 13, 2017 at 12:15 am)Godisgood Wrote: I dont know what that is.

Never mind.
Fine, then. Be a jerk. Do you want to have an actual conversation now or would U prefer to continue to be immature?
Fuck you.  You are incapable of any sort of reasonable conversation.  If you believe in fucking miracles, you are a jerk.  Period.

Call me when you grow up.