Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Accent Tag! You're It.
RE: Accent Tag! You're It.
WHat's so interesting about my O's festive? All I noticed was I sounded more flamboyant than I expected. It's so weird watching yourself talk.

Also I brought zoro back since you asked Kayenneh.

Violet....Half of my fear is now love, but that love is still fear.
And some of that love is hula hoops.
Gearbreak Wrote:Violet....Half of my fear is now love, but that love is still fear.
And some of that love is hula hoops.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the coolest member we've had join us in about half a year Big Grin

And the avatar is the sex... watch out, Rhythm and Syna: you've got competition!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Your accent isn't very pronounced, Gearbreak, but your 'O's have that distinctive northern-Midwestern drawl to them. Nothing bad or wrong, just distinctive, I like it Smile
I grew up in Nebraska and Arkansas... My clip is somewhere several pages ago. I can do a good white-trash Southern accent when I am so inclined. None of the sweet Georgia southern thing, more like straight out of the trailer park. It is weird to hear yourself recorded. I especially cringe when I see my mannerisms. XD So much like my dad.
I just realized this was pre-beard. You hot thing, Tiberius. You look so stern without a beard.
AH, I found yours, I can't pick out an accent though, but it's probably because it's close enough to the accent in my region. You seem to speak well though. Easy to understand. I feel like I was too nervous in mine, tripped over some words too much (I finally got the courage to watch it). I guess it probably looks worse to me than anyone else though.

Also I'm glad you like me Violet, makes it less likely that you'll want to eat me Tongue

Or is it more likely now?.....Undecided
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
(May 11, 2013 at 4:39 pm)Gearbreak Wrote: Also I'm glad you like me Violet, makes it less likely that you'll want to eat me Tongue

Or is it more likely now?.....Undecided

Certain parts of you: more likely.
Certain parts of you: less likely.

But really, I gave up on digesting human flesh a long time ago... it's just not that delicious... and when pigs exist to give one a similar flavor (but better, and for cheaper!): why would I have reason to eat human again?

Human is more a desert to be sucked upon, licked, and enjoyed than it is a supper for one's belly Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ah, here it is!
The sound is crappy... Sad maybe it has something to do with the fact that the mic is right over the hot air outflow, on this laptop.
Anyway, pump up your sound system cause we're going to Lisbon!

(May 11, 2013 at 11:37 am)Gearbreak Wrote: Also I brought zoro back since you asked Kayenneh.

Your Zoro may be good, but my Franky nipple lights is a sure winner. Wink
Cunt
(May 13, 2013 at 4:12 pm)frankiej Wrote: Your Zoro may be good, but my Franky nipple lights is a sure winner. Wink

Sorry, but I'm a Monster Trio fan. Zoro is so dumb, but badass. And hey, he's got green hair!

(Frankly, I can't stand Franky's speedos! Tongue)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 13, 2013 at 4:25 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Sorry, but I'm a Monster Trio fan. Zoro is so dumb, but badass. And hey, he's got green hair!

(Frankly, I can't stand Franky's speedos! Tongue)

Franky's speedos are HAAAWT.

Zoro is beyond awesome, but Franky, Sanji, Brook and Luffy all come before him in my list of favourites. Tongue

As for having green hair... so did Seto Kaiba. Tongue

[Image: screw_the_rules_i_have_green_hair_by_mar...4t2qbf.jpg]

I suppose I'll stop talking about One Piece now... considering I'm a suuuuupeeeer mod on opforum, you would think that place would supply me with enough chat about One Piece to last a decade, but alas, it does not. Tongue
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8368 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 125228 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1125 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8820 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Pandemoniac Pronunciation Parapaxis Tag Shell B 61 11516 December 4, 2012 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: jots