Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 11:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
RE: Evolution
(March 23, 2012 at 7:01 pm)Drich Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Do your own work. You aren't the first person to complain about evidence, or retreat to the "but what is evidence anyway" line of bullshit when asked to present it. You won't be the last.

What is there to be done?

I have found my evidence. You are the ones looking but do not know what you are looking for. How can anyone know what it is you need if you do not know yourself?
(March 23, 2012 at 6:59 pm)tobie Wrote: Maybe you've heard of something called the scientific method? That'd be a good start.

Indeed a very good start. Now tell me how it would apply to this understanding of Genesis and Evolution.

Find it out yourself. No one told Newton how to go about his proof of gravity, or Liebnitz with calculus. No one told Max Planck how to solve the Ultra-violet problem. Why should you be special?
If the "evidence" you've found only seems like evidence to you then you have a serious issue, and it has nothing to do with me, or my claimed inability to look.

So, translating all this pagan gibberish you've let forth I get- "I don't understand the subject, I have nothing to offer, no evidence is forthcoming because none is available".

That about sums your posts up yeah?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 23, 2012 at 7:06 pm)tobie Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Do your own work. You aren't the first person to complain about evidence, or retreat to the "but what is evidence anyway" line of bullshit when asked to present it. You won't be the last.

I have found my evidence. You are the ones looking but do not know what you are looking for. How can anyone know what it is you need if you do not know yourself?
(March 23, 2012 at 6:59 pm)tobie Wrote: Maybe you've heard of something called the scientific method? That'd be a good start.

Indeed a very good start. Now tell me how it would apply to this understanding of Genesis and Evolution.

Find it out yourself. No one told Newton how to go about his proof of gravity, or Liebnitz with calculus. No one told Max Planck how to solve the Ultra-violet problem. Why should you be special?
You do understand what it is we are talking about here correct? this isn't the typical evolution/creation discussion. I have created an apologetic strictly using what is written in genesis to claim all of the "facts" of evolution as being apart of creation. So basically anything the "scientific method" proves, can simple be ascribes to the works and will of God.

So tell me again how to use this method to prove what it is you seek if everything it "proves" points to God???
(March 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm)Drich Wrote:
(March 23, 2012 at 7:06 pm)tobie Wrote:

You do understand what it is we are talking about here correct? this isn't the typical evolution/creation discussion. I have created an apologetic strictly using what is written in genesis to claim all of the "facts" of evolution as being apart of creation. So basically anything the "scientific method" proves, can simple be ascribes to the works and will of God.

So tell me again how to use this method to prove what it is you seek if everything it "proves" points to God???

Nothing proved has ever pointed to God. Do your own bloody research. You're the one who is claiming this bullshit, so you go and prove it. Stop asking us to do your dirty work for you!
(March 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm)Drich Wrote: I have created an apologetic strictly using what is written in genesis to claim all of the "facts" of evolution as being apart of creation. So basically anything the "scientific method" proves, can simple be ascribes to the works and will of God.

No, you haven't. But I find it mildly amusing that you think you have. Should you really be in the business of asking others if they understand something, given your posts in this thread?

You haven't created any apologetics, you haven't used "strictly what's in genesis", and you have been incapable of "claiming" a single fact for creation. You're hard at work proving something about yourself though, credit where it's due.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Stars before light? IMPOSSIBRUU! Wink
(March 23, 2012 at 7:11 pm)Rhythm Wrote: If the "evidence" you've found only seems like evidence to you then you have a serious issue, and it has nothing to do with me, or my claimed inability to look.

So, translating all this pagan gibberish you've let forth I get- "I don't understand the subject, I have nothing to offer, no evidence is forthcoming because none is available".

That about sums your posts up yeah?

You have an opportunity for the God of the Universe to tailor a personal response to you, if you simply follow the prescribed path. There is no need to prove yourself to others if God proved himself faithful to you. Do you want to know why none of you can think of what evidence to even look for? Because none of you who pretend to seek evidence (but never seem to find it) is afraid of what that evidence will point to. You have built your nest around the comforting fact that God will never meet you in your pride. Because of this none of you have ever thought beyond your demand that come to you in your pride. If God came to you humbly in your pride would He still be God?

That is why all evidence of God only comes when One Humbles Himself before the Lord, and allows Him to lift you up.

Ask, and it will be Given to you. Seek and you will find. Knock and the Door will be open for you.

You have an opportunity to educate yourself at any point. Looks like neither of us will get what we want today.

(Your god sounds like a petty little thing, are you entirely sure you haven't created him in your image? Incapable of being "the bigger man", requiring only that I kiss the dirt, well, no thanks.)
(March 23, 2012 at 7:26 pm)Insanity x Wrote: 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Stars before light? IMPOSSIBRUU! Wink

Really? then please explain how light bulbs work.. If we can create light without creating a star, do you not think it possible for the one who created stars to do so as well?
Are we going to have to make the common light bulb your banana moment?

-The Light Bulb-Proof positive that man is more competent than Drich's god.-