Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shell b
RE: shell b
Haha! Hey, if it was totally dark, I would be all for it. You would all just see a six-foot shadowy figure dashing into the water.
Candlelight does wonders for everyone - get over it. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Not for me, it'd look like Mr Blobby had come to spoil the fun.
(April 1, 2012 at 7:17 pm)Shell B Wrote: I would need alcoholic drinks to get naked in front of a group. It took an accident for me to be naked in front of Tibs.

And I usta think alcohol wuz just bad. Tongue
Whether anyone gives a fuck or not, I think it's pretty fucked up that people would call LittleMiss a drama queen. I am writing a paper right now about how the words "drama queen" are overused as weapons against women who are just expressing how they feel. Every time a woman gets emotional, or has an outspoken opinion that may not be popular, suddenly she's a drama queen. I don't think she did this seeking attention at all, but even if she was, I think she got it... right?

I can empathize with LittleMiss, because I have similarly taken it upon myself to openly express my honest feelings for Shell. I was also called a drama queen, and accused of just trying to get attention. But that's bullshit. It seems like a worthy defense, but it's just a bunch of bullshit. Expressing how you feel about someone in public is audacious, yeah, but it's more commendable than just talking about them behind their back, or calling them "sophomoric" in one breath, and a "fucking infested scag" in another. That just makes no sense, really.

I have nothing to add in regards to my current personal feelings at this time, but know that if I ever do, I will not shy away from expressing it, whether it makes me a drama queen or not. I give props to LittleMiss for having the courage to express herself openly.

That's all.

Seems to me that you are using the sitch to espouse some feminist views... 'cause LMA is just a little drama queen.
(April 1, 2012 at 7:44 pm)houseofcantor Wrote: Seems to me that you are using the sitch to espouse some feminist views... 'cause LMA is just a little drama queen.

Yes, and how fucking dare I? Everyone knows that mouthy women are just out to see how much drama they cause. Women's opinions should be symmetrical to a man's and what's popular. If not, she should keep her mouth shut.

Give me a fucking break!

(April 1, 2012 at 7:44 pm)houseofcantor Wrote: Seems to me that you are using the sitch to espouse some feminist views... 'cause LMA is just a little drama queen.

Nah, she is using the sitch to have at me. She's not a feminist. She just doesn't like me. I'm not emotional enough for her standards. Big Grin

(April 1, 2012 at 7:41 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Whether anyone gives a fuck or not, I think it's pretty fucked up that people would call LittleMiss a drama queen. I am writing a paper right now about how the words "drama queen" are overused as weapons against women who are just expressing how they feel. Every time a woman gets emotional, or has an outspoken opinion that may not be popular, suddenly she's a drama queen. I don't think she did this seeking attention at all, but even if she was, I think she got it... right?

I can empathize with LittleMiss, because I have similarly taken it upon myself to openly express my honest feelings for Shell. I was also called a drama queen, and accused of just trying to get attention. But that's bullshit. It seems like a worthy defense, but it's just a bunch of bullshit. Expressing how you feel about someone in public is audacious, yeah, but it's more commendable than just talking about them behind their back, or calling them "sophomoric" in one breath, and a "fucking infested scag" in another. That just makes no sense, really.

I have nothing to add in regards to my current personal feelings at this time, but know that if I ever do, I will not shy away from expressing it, whether it makes me a drama queen or not. I give props to LittleMiss for having the courage to express herself openly.

That's all.

I agree with this. I'm enraged to no end by overly-simplistic and insulting assessments of why people act the way they act. I wish more people thought like the above.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Wanna know my honest opinion? People take themselves way too seriously these days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 639 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 40 3044 November 7, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Happy Birthday Shell B brewer 33 3079 November 9, 2017 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10737 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Happy Birthday Shell B! brewer 55 4479 November 9, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  [split] hi shell b fivegoldstars 23 5030 December 20, 2013 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Walking Void