Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Trying to not be drunk.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Going for a walk in the snow. Big Grin

(January 16, 2016 at 3:45 pm)Losty Wrote: Trying to not be drunk.

Lightweight.
(January 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Going for a walk in the snow.  Big Grin

(January 16, 2016 at 3:45 pm)Losty Wrote: Trying to not be drunk.

Lightweight.

I did drink a 12 pk of this awful beer yuengling blech. That was 12 hours ago. Which was 1 hour after I played beer pong. Beer pong was a one time only for me. It was fun if I didn't think about drinking beer touched by a ping pong ball that'd been touched by everyone else.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 16, 2016 at 1:50 pm)pool the great Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:02 am)Vic Wrote: Partially ignoring a weird guy called Chris (not his actual name). Chris, if you're reading this, please take a hint Dodgy

okay Sad

Lol. If only it was that easy Tongue
Nothing atm, need to go to bed in 2 hours to get up early tomorrow.Can either player Witcher 3:Wild Hunt, read and watch some manga and anime, practice drawing correctly proportioned humans or continue writing my fiction novel (It's about a frail old man that has given up family, friends and love in pursuit of knowledge, he suffers a stroke one day and dies alone only to wake up in an unknown word that seems to be a mix of fantasy and the middle ages.He discovers his body is now that of a well proportioned young man)
(January 16, 2016 at 6:04 am)Vic Wrote: I'm dismantling that motherfucking  goddamned cocksucking christmas tree. I don't care if you're cute, you're going down Angry

Well, aren't you the vulgarian?
Procrastinating......... Blush
(January 16, 2016 at 4:35 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 6:04 am)Vic Wrote: I'm dismantling that motherfucking  goddamned cocksucking christmas tree. I don't care if you're cute, you're going down Angry

Well, aren't you the vulgarian?

I blame it on the wrong crowd and cool kids and violent video games....or is that a good thing? Confused
(January 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Going for a walk in the snow.  Big Grin

Lightweight.

I did drink a 12 pk of this awful beer yuengling blech. That was 12 hours ago. Which was 1 hour after I played beer pong. Beer pong was a one time only for me. It was fun if I didn't think about drinking beer touched by a ping pong ball that'd been touched by everyone else.

Yeah...lightweight. Tongue
12 pack?

Losty-chan! No bueno!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 73 2484 May 26, 2024 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1328 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball