Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member Artwork (revived)
RE: Member Artwork (revived)
I wish I could post something Big Grin

[Image: 2v0hfec.jpg]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Yes hands are very hard to draw, I usually try to avoid them if I can.
(March 17, 2014 at 11:58 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: I wish I could post something Big Grin

[Image: 2v0hfec.jpg]

Yeah that's about on par with my art talent.

Accessorised stickmen is high art for me.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: myBest0064.jpg]This a painting I copied from another painting, its called, Schizophrenia.

[Image: myBest0066Schizophrenia2.jpg]And this painting goes with the above.
Kill la Kill (キルラキル) - Senketsu (鮮血)- Time: Around 2 hours - Medium: Pencil
[Image: vgE1qu1.jpg]
Great drawing Knight.
[Image: Paint-Tube-Hills-small.jpg]
[Image: The-Glow-of-Brass-small.jpg]
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(January 18, 2014 at 4:06 am)Luckie Wrote: Oh and here's my shitty shitty shit shit concept artwork that I need.. ehm. Unshitted.

[Image: 1528621_690024197708860_2108075350_n.jpg]

What are you talking about!!? That's a shaman on his mesa! Freakin amazing!!! Thinking I'm in love with it as is... The loss of his right forearm and the coming replacement before him... Breathtaking! A brilliant death of sorts.
Knight, Jenny both are inspiring in different ways.
You have more creative talent in one finger than I have in my whole being.
Kudos to both.

Psycoslice, I can definitely see a dark side. The ever tormented soul....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I enjoy drawing hands, though they are difficult and I spend an inordinate amount of time on trying to get them right. I have more trouble with heads and with general proportions most of the time. And color; I've never been very good working with color. I'm grateful to whoever created the gradient fill tool for graphics apps.

[Image: tumblr_mhlnyhlT071rrm6s4o1_1280.png]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metalheads Discussion - Revived Martian Mermaid 10 2136 January 20, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Member Photography Bittersmart 38 7297 April 1, 2014 at 11:39 am
Last Post: ManMachine
Bug a viwe of god from the eye of the infant atheist/nihilist artwork louieVT 7 3362 October 30, 2013 at 3:30 am
Last Post: Fruity