Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
You missed out on how well religion thrived in my school. We had morning prayers at the flagpole before school started. We bowed our heads for a "moment of prayer or silent reflection" in home room. We had public prayers before every sporting event and the teams would pray in the locker rooms before coming out. We had the FCA (fellowship of Christian athletes, and you don't need to be an athlete). There was a plot against education in my school I think.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
The A-Files episode began with Mulder also noticing the "similarity" between Barrasso and Corcoran. His FBI superiors told him that he was a nitwit and that it was "that Alan guy in Alanland". Strange how reality can follow fiction.

Torrington is/was known as Alanland's Coolidge, "Invisible Al". He pulled off the remarkable feat of being elected as the Grand Unified Alan of Alanland without ever having made a personal or media appearance. Mulder's sixth sense told him something was wrong. Mulder's anonymous source of information ("Deep Goat") met with him and gave him the hacked guest logs from Camp Alan, the Grand Unified Alan of Alanland's compound retreat. During his entire term, Torrington had repeatedly met with only two guests, Barrasso and Corcoran.

Camp Alan is guarded by the elite Goat Expeditionary Forces of Alanland ("GEFOA"). Mulder had to figure out a way to get past the GEFOA when Torrington would meet with Barrasso and Corcoran. He turned to drink at a local pub. He was then approached by four ethanmen (#s 63, 4001, 211, and 16,964). They offered to share with him the crown jewel of their ethanman military technology: the goat drone.

The goat drone entered Camp Alan undetected by the GEFOA. Mulder maneuvered it into a meeting with Torrington, Barrasso, and Corcoran all present. The goat drone's cameras revealed that the three looked identical. The episode ends with Mulder staring at the identical images and then coming to the horrific realization that the three are grandly unified by something else ............................ three-syllable last names.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You're not earning extra points with your summaries of the twilight zone. I still win.

0/10

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
No chicken dinner for you sir!

0/10

Winner, winner, fish 'n chips!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I've heard there will be a new Pfangles going up in Unerie Oblast !!

Hope this one has a better goat department.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

When/where do I collect my prize?
But you didn't win
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
...yet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5450 498401 5 hours ago
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 530 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2258 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1756 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1968 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1123 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2925 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 2020 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*