Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
(April 30, 2018 at 11:38 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(April 30, 2018 at 11:18 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Silver plated spatula

silver plated dracula
Silver plated capybara
Fremantle, Australia
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Lowe's bought out Craftsman and will be selling their tools next year. Also Lowe's will be dropping the Troy Bilt name and will be using the Craftsman name. This makes sense since Troy Bilt, Craftsman, Murray, and other riding mowers are made by the same manufacturer. Has anyone noticed how Craftsman and Troy Bilt riding mowers look identical? I just bought a 46 inch Husqvarna riding mower. Not connected in anyway to Troy Bilt, Craftsman, Murray, John Deere, or Cub Cadet. Did anyone know that the Poulan Pro mowers at Home Depot are actually made by Husqvarna? McCulloch chain saws are made by Husqvarna too. Did anyone know that DeWalt is owned by Black and Decker? I still have an old Black and Decker Professional Saw Cat circular saw when I was doing Roofing years ago. It's one of the best circular saws ever made and mine still runs like it did when I bought it new back in the early 90s. Can't wait to try out my new Husqvarna riding mower. They deliver it Friday. Oh, btw, anyone looking to buy a new riding mower, Home Depot will charge their customers separate shipping and assembly fees if you buy from them. However, if you buy one from Lowe's their shipping and assembly are free. Hope this helps.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I use a lot of Stanley (FATMAX) cordless tools. Same colour as DeWalt, batteries are the same except the bastards put an extra notch to make them non interchangeable. Both companies are owned by B&D. Makes sense.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
win
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't have a yard, nor do I do my own repairs. Win!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Sidchrome sacred texts: You canna hand a man a granda spanner!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have a couple of FATMAX hammers but I like my Plumb and Estwing hammers best. Although I really like my AJ roofing hatchet. It's light and well balanced for driving roofing nails. I did have a Hitachi roofing nailer but I sold it when I got out of roofing to buy a K&N Cold Air kit to put on a souped up 302 cid engine I had. For cordless drills I switched from DeWalt to a Rigid. The Rigid I have outlasted both of the DeWalts I had. I really like my DeWalt compound mitre saw, though. Works perfect for making mitre cuts for crown molding. It even has a setting for getting those inside and outside mitre cuts. I still have my 350 pound duty rated 36 ft. aluminum ladder that I bought when I was doing roofing. I still have all my slate roofing tools, too. I used to do a ton of slate repairs in historical neighborhoods around the area where I used to live. One of the biggest tricks to working on slate roofs was going across the peaks of the roofs and painting the metal ridge roll. Talk about hot! In the Summer slate could heat up enough to burn a blister on you. The best slate to use is green slate. It has twice the durability of black slate and can go for 200 years. It takes specialized hand tools to work on slate roofs and I still have mine. When working on slate roofs, if somebody tells you to get the left handed slate hammer, go get the left handed slate hammer. There is such a thing. There's a right handed slate hammer and there's a left handed slate hammer. But if someone tells you to get the slate stretcher, don't go looking for one. There's no such thing. Hope this helps.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Go fetch a tree lengthener.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
...or the door stretcher.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5450 498448 7 hours ago
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 530 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2259 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1756 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1968 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1123 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2925 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 2020 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*