Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
(October 9, 2014 at 11:51 pm)Darkstar Wrote: To be honest, my browser didn't really slow down all that much even before the mods put those crazy "win win win win..." posts in hide tags. Now, embedded videos, [i]there's[/b] a way to slow down someone's browser!

I really enjoy that you began by italicizing and ended with bolding in this post Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Ack! That was fast! Initiate counterstrike!

(October 9, 2014 at 11:53 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 11:51 pm)Darkstar Wrote: To be honest, my browser didn't really slow down all that much even before the mods put those crazy "win win win win..." posts in hide tags. Now, embedded videos, [i]there's[/b] a way to slow down someone's browser!

I really enjoy that you began by italicizing and ended with bolding in this post Big Grin

W-what? I thought I fixed that before anyone saw! Blush
(October 9, 2014 at 11:52 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 11:48 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: That won't lead to you winning, thoguh, that'll only lead to you learn a lot of Indian names.

And the penny drops, trying to be last post and win by whatever means necessary........... I like it.

Why not just get the moderator to close the thread, what could you post that would cause them lock it and not delete it. For gloating purposes ?

Ohh this is fun.

Yeah... don't go there, bud.

Winning!
(October 9, 2014 at 11:52 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: Why not just get the moderator to close the thread, what could you post that would cause them lock it and not delete it. For gloating purposes ?

Ohh this is fun.

I already got a mod ruling that I won. I'm allowing the thread to stay open for chuckles at this point. Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(October 10, 2014 at 12:01 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Yeah... don't go there, bud.

Winning!
Hey, darling was nicer, how about we compromise ? You can call me refer to me as darling bud.

I also like to be called hone......... or captain awesome.

Step 1; befriend a mod
(October 10, 2014 at 12:06 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: I already got a mod ruling that I won.

I guess I have to get an admin to rule in my favor! Then nothing can stop me! Cool Shades
(October 9, 2014 at 11:29 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 11:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: There is a way to respond with the Bombay residential telephone listings in their entirety ????

Tell me more !!!!

But why ?

I'm so confused !

Why respond with win or a telephone book ?

I demand answers !

If we don't answer are you going to rage quit like in the keep a word change a word thread? :p

(October 10, 2014 at 12:10 am)ForumMember77 Wrote:
(October 10, 2014 at 12:01 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Yeah... don't go there, bud.

Winning!
Hey, darling was nicer, how about we compromise ? You can call me refer to me as darling bud.

Step 1; befriend a mod

It won't help. Most of the mods have seen me naked and they still won't let me win. Sigh. Maybe extortion...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 10, 2014 at 12:23 am)Losty Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 11:29 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: But why ?

I'm so confused !

Why respond with win or a telephone book ?

I demand answers !

If we don't answer are you going to rage quit like in the keep a word change a word thread? :p

(October 10, 2014 at 12:10 am)ForumMember77 Wrote: Hey, darling was nicer, how about we compromise ? You can call me refer to me as darling bud.

Step 1; befriend a mod

It won't help. Most of the mods have seen me naked and they still won't let me win. Sigh. Maybe extortion...
I didn't rage quit, I left a list of demands and shall grace you all with my presence again when they are met
(October 10, 2014 at 1:02 am)ForumMember77 Wrote:
(October 10, 2014 at 12:23 am)Losty Wrote: If we don't answer are you going to rage quit like in the keep a word change a word thread? :p

I didn't rage quit, I left a list of demands and shall grace you all with my presence again when they are met

You will lose.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 10, 2014 at 1:24 am)Losty Wrote:
(October 10, 2014 at 1:02 am)ForumMember77 Wrote: I didn't rage quit, I left a list of demands and shall grace you all with my presence again when they are met

You will lose.

What, exactly ?

I wonder if the puppy is there yet ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5437 476533 April 23, 2024 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 513 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 563 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1689 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2181 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1725 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1917 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1104 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2803 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1985 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*