Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 11:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
I'm visiting with Kitty and Dreamy in Portland right now, and will be for the next 7-9 days (depending on how you count, and whether you're in kindergarten).... then it's off to glorious texas again, Denton, again, and I'll be there from the 29th/30th of september until the 21st of october.

And that's when the real fun begins. I'll be in England, then, from 21st-22nd of october until the 6th of January (off with that right sodding blighter, Insanity X (Nine~)). So, don't know if anyone is interested in making things happen, going places, doing things, feasting upon the bones of Englishmen...

But I'm fairly open to consideration Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Cool! Well if you end up near me, we could meet up somewhere Smile

I may be able to find a window in my schedule of denying the existence of things.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 21, 2015 at 10:42 am)robvalue Wrote: Cool! Well if you end up near me, we could meet up somewhere Smile

I may be able to find a window in my schedule of denying the existence of things.

Where abouts are you? We are in the South in Hampshire. Kinda limited to public transport for the most part but I imagine we will find some time to travel around Tongue
I live in Kent, near Maidstone Smile
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Goddamn cocksucking merry-go-rounding cod swallow, how the hell did that happen.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
I'm pretty sure you meant a different thread.
(October 22, 2015 at 11:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm pretty sure you meant a different thread.

Well that took a lot of the punch out of it. 

I'm a moron. Facepalm
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
(October 23, 2015 at 12:04 am)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
(October 22, 2015 at 11:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm pretty sure you meant a different thread.

Well that took a lot of the punch out of it. 

I'm a moron. Facepalm

Have you been drinking or hittin' the dope, or sniffin' glue or something? That excuse always works for me.
(October 22, 2015 at 11:57 pm)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Goddamn cocksucking merry-go-rounding cod swallow, how the hell did that happen.

Well, it was my idea actually. We moved in with my wife's in-laws so she could retrain.

Index of my best videos
If any of you are ever in Phoenix.....bring sunscreen.