Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
You find me genuinely entertaining? Fucking awesome.
(May 1, 2016 at 1:32 pm)Expired Wrote:
(April 30, 2016 at 1:44 am)Stimbo Wrote: In other news, anyone within reasonable travel time from Birmingham fancy a meetup at some point? Go for a drink or three, grab a bite to eat, end up having a blazing row and never want to talk to me again, that sort of thing?

I would deffo have a pint or two with you, get Evie to come for the entertainment.

A little uncalled for.

Come on, I enjoy your non-insulting posts. Don't get in trouble wth our mod overlords.  Tongue

And just in case you haven't noticed, you're talking shit about one..
Wow you're defending me? Thanks Smile -- I thought I'd been fucking you right off recently, glad to hear that you're still cool with me, Pony, because I never wanted to piss anyone off I just wanted to be myself.

P.S. I think Expired is joking. I think he likes me and finds me hilarious and knows that I know that he doesn't mean it.
(May 1, 2016 at 1:42 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 1, 2016 at 1:32 pm)Expired Wrote: I would deffo have a pint or two with you, get Evie to come for the entertainment.

A little uncalled for.

Come on, I enjoy your non-insulting posts. Don't get in trouble wth our mod overlords.  Tongue

And just in case you haven't noticed, you're talking shit about one..
Mod or not, he is still being an arse.
(May 1, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Wow you're defending me? Thanks Smile -- I thought I'd been fucking you right off recently, glad to hear that you're still cool with me, Pony, because I never wanted to piss anyone off I just wanted to be myself.

P.S. I think Expired is joking. I think he likes me and finds me hilarious and knows that I know that he doesn't mean it.

Proof that you can't read me.
(May 1, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Wow you're defending me? Thanks Smile -- I thought I'd been fucking you right off recently, glad to hear that you're still cool with me, Pony, because I never wanted to piss anyone off I just wanted to be myself.

Of course, you've been nice to me ever since I joined AF and embraced me as one of your own in this nice little community. We may have opposing views when it comes to certain issues, but who the hell cares? That's natural.  Angel

It's what makes AF so awesome. If everyone was the same, it would be boring as hell.

Admittedly some of my posts have been a little dick-ish and I could have expressed my views in a calm and more mature manner, so my sincerest apologies for that.

You're still my friend Evie, and always will be no matter how many slightly heated debates we have. This goes for Lostykins too.  Big Grin

Group Hug
@ Expired

You're joking. Like you said -- I can't tell whether you're serious or not. But I'm sure you're joking.

You said I'd make good entertainment, massive compliment, you said the fact I consider myself more "global-en" than "north-en[northen]" and that I generally don't associate with local fuckwits explained a lot, again, massive compliment. Then when you insult me and say I can't tell whether you are serious or not, I tell ya, "yeah, true but I am pretty sure you're joking." It's all good. Just like my "Jerkoff" at you was a joke which is why I included a "ROFLOL" along with it and I am still being thoroughly pleasant to you. It's all good my friend.
(May 1, 2016 at 1:52 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: @ Expired

You're joking. Like you said -- I can't tell whether you're serious or not. But I'm sure you're joking.

You said I'd make good entertainment, massive compliment, you said the fact I consider myself more "global-en" than "north-en[northen]" and that I generally don't associate with local fuckwits explained a lot, again, massive compliment. Then when you insult me and say I can't tell whether you are serious or not, I tell ya, "yeah, true but I am pretty sure you're joking." It's all good. Just like my "Jerkoff" at you was a joke which is why I included a "ROFLOL" along with it and I am still being thoroughly pleasant to you. It's all good my friend.

Meh
Haha. You weird guys Tongue

We need an "am I joking" thread.

I just became Christian! Saw Jesus and everything. Hallelujah, I'm saved.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 1, 2016 at 1:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Of course, you've been nice to me ever since I joined AF and embraced me as one of your own in this nice little community. We may have opposing views when it comes to certain issues, but who the hell cares? That's natural.  Angel

[...]

It's what makes AF so awesome. If everyone was the same, it would be boring as hell.

[...]

You're still my friend Evie, and always will be no matter how many slightly heated debates we have.

See my new sig Big Grin

Quote:Admittedly some of my posts have been a little dick-ish and I could have expressed my views in a calm and more mature manner, so my sincerest apologies for that.

Same here! Big Grin

P.S. By the by: It is clear to me now that I have greatly under estimated my capacity to be socially influential, both positively and negatively.

I have also greatly underestimated my capacity to be influenced by others. Others have an effect on me much more than I thought they did. And my increased self-awareness of others' influence over me certainly affects my self-control and composure over my ability to influence others.

I'll use my turtle-powers for good as much as possible Angel Big Grin I do have an effect on people and I'll make sure to be aware of it more in future. I must not ever even unwittingly use my turtle-powers for evil (Devil) loL! ROFLOL

Everyone influences everyone. We are all contagious little sausages.