Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 7:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
Blush Thank you Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I hope those of you in the PacNW are willing to do a meet up with this poor (gentleman) bastard in September.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(May 31, 2016 at 2:00 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: I hope those of you in the PacNW are willing to do a meet up with this poor (gentleman) bastard in September.

I thought you hated it here? Tongue

When and whereabouts are you planning on being here?
Countdown: 2 1/2 days, give or take!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(May 30, 2016 at 3:06 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I don't know why we didn't get photographs. Should have done. Yes, Rob is a great; a nice game of Magic: The Gathering in the café. I even gave him a book by Tom Holland, In the Shadow of the Sword, to help him enjoy The Quran Reloaded more.

Next time we will get pics for sure! And thanks again for the book!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 31, 2016 at 3:10 am)Losty Wrote:
(May 30, 2016 at 3:06 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: I don't know why we didn't get photographs. Should have done. Yes, Rob is a great; a nice game of Magic: The Gathering in the café. I even gave him a book by Tom Holland, In the Shadow of the Sword, to help him enjoy The Quran Reloaded more.

Next time we will get picks for sure! And thanks again for the book!

I hope the whole forum can benefit from the knowledge Rob gains from reading this book, assuming he chooses to read it. We need more people with knowledge of Arabia at the time Muhammad was supposed to have existed. The Da'I will be so shocked at how much knowledge there is at the forum that we will be able effectively counter every lie they may concoct.

(May 31, 2016 at 4:01 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 3:10 am)Losty Wrote: Next time we will get picks for sure! And thanks again for the book!

I hope the whole forum can benefit from the knowledge Rob gains from reading this book, assuming he chooses to read it. We need more people with knowledge of Arabia at the time Muhammad was supposed to have existed. The Da'I will be so shocked at how much knowledge there is at the forum that we will be able effectively counter every lie they may concoct.

Well I'll be sure to give it a through reading and post my thoughts (probably). I'll even do it in my Rob accent (if I feel like it).

* Losty runs off to make my wife a fake sandwich
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 31, 2016 at 2:46 am)The_Empress Wrote: Countdown: 2 1/2 days, give or take!

Wooooo! So excited for you guys Smile I wish you both an amazing time together Heart I wish I could be there, but then again I think I'd be a gooseberry Tongue

(May 31, 2016 at 4:01 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 3:10 am)Losty Wrote: Next time we will get picks for sure! And thanks again for the book!

I certainly intend to read it. Oh, I already said that Tongue I'm fascinated to learn more! I started off thinking the Quran was an evil document, and every new thing I learn about it somehow lowers my opinion of it even more.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I hope to go roller skating at Dreamland in Margate, on 25th or 26th June. Bit of a long shot, but if anyone happens to be in that area, they are welcome to join me!

Index of my best videos
(May 31, 2016 at 3:10 am)Losty Wrote:

Next time we will get pics for sure! And thanks again for the book!

That makes it the fifth copy I own, but it's the thought that counts.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home