Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 2:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
(July 7, 2016 at 12:36 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Ok, everyone, I've got my itinerary set for my super-fun in-between-jobs road trip!

I will be in or near the following places on the following days:

August 30: Columbus, Ohio*
August 31: Louisville, Kentucky*
September 1: Nashville, Tennessee
September 2 through 4: Memphis, Tennessee
September 5: Natchez, Mississippi
September 6 through 7: New Orleans, Louisiana
September 8: Pensacola, Florida*
September 9 through 11: Jacksonville, Florida
September 12: Columbia, South Carolina
September 13: Greensboro, North Carolina*
September 14: Washington, Virginia
September 15: high above the atlantic ocean
September 16 through 19: Trosa, Sweden* (yes, really)

Dates/Locations with ***asterisks*** are dates/locations where I don't have somewhere to sleep yet (I am trying to minimize hotel usage).  Of course, regardless of whether I've made sleeping arrangements, I'd be thrilled to meet anyone who's in the area!!! Let me know here or PM me if you want to meet up or hang out or chillax or of course provide me with bedding!

Sure hope you enjoy traveling.  Look me up when you get out to San Francisco.
Oh I'm up in Alberta for the summer. Living the good Nomad life. Not sure how many Canadians there are on here, eh.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Woot woot

Excited about tomorrow Big Grin

Maybe pics to follow...no promises though
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Sad our time was so short, but I'm so happy I got to visit with CM. Heart will post pics soon
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: IMG_20160719_221237.jpg]

CM and I in front of my school.
I've got a gardening friend near Portland, Oregon who looks a little like you, CM. We've visited each other's gardens. Two fine looking atheists by any standard.
(July 20, 2016 at 12:28 am)Nymphadora Wrote: [Image: IMG_20160719_221237.jpg]

That's nice. What did you guys talk about?
(July 20, 2016 at 12:28 am)Nymphadora Wrote: [Image: IMG_20160719_221237.jpg]

Fun! I'm looking forward to the next visitors to Portland.
EP, we talked about a lot of things lol
Sorry that pic is blurry... my phone sucks