Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 7:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
Damn.

(September 21, 2016 at 7:10 am)Stimbo Wrote: But it is the best a man can get.

ROFLOL

Spoiler of the joke under hide tags for you non-Brits who didn't get it:

I can't wait to one day meet up with more of my AF friends! Smile

Meeting Poca was excellent. I hope me and him can meet up again someday too Smile
(September 29, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I can't wait to one day meet up with more of my AF friends! Smile

Meeting Poca was excellent. I hope me and him can meet up again someday too Smile
Smile

Best case scenario, next time I'm around your country will be in 2018...
I'd like to meet up with you again, too... Maybe this time you can show me around that big city with some day light!
Aw shit yeah guys come to Austin! 6th St is 100x better than Bourbon St in Orleans. Plus we have Shiner Bock beer... you don't get better than sitting up on the roof of a bar with a cold Ruby Red people watching, specially on Halloween!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I wish I had a teleporter so I could teleport to any of my good friends who wanted to see me.
I often dream of having my own TARDIS, so I could visit you all anytime I wanted. I could do so much. Damn reality. Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well at least it's not a TURDIS! Big Grin

* Edwardo Piet searches for a clip of The TURDIS from the final Bottom Live...

* Edwardo Piet ... fails
I thought I'd never get rid of this sofa!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
"He's no more what?"

"He is dead."

"He's no more dead!"

"No, he's dead, no more, no longer with us."

"Ohhhhhhhhh---!"

"Oh fuck he's acting. Wake me up when he's finished."

(Paraphrased from memory I got some of it wrong and missed details no doubt).
Let's see, shall we?