Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(August 24, 2016 at 1:08 am)MysticKnight Wrote: I ended up getting highest mark in the first computer science summer course I took this summer. I might be getting that again in the one I just finished. Just finished exams (went into it with 101%).

Just wanted to let people know how am I doing.

Great to hear MK. Smile
(August 24, 2016 at 1:14 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 24, 2016 at 1:08 am)MysticKnight Wrote: I ended up getting highest mark in the first computer science summer course I took this summer. I might be getting that again in the one I just finished. Just finished exams (went into it with 101%).

Great to hear MK.  Smile
Thanks.
(August 24, 2016 at 1:14 am)Bella Morte Wrote:

Great to hear MK.  Smile
Thanks.
I'm really happy that you've been doing well in RL, MK Big Grin

So glad you've been taking care of yourself, my friend.

Getting off the computer gave you more time to focus on "the computer"...hehe

Honestly, I'm not surprised to know you're a smarty-pants amongst smarty-pants, MK. Congratulations.
Sounds like you're getting along quite well.
Thank you both.
Thank you both.
Glad you worked -- or slept Smile -- your way through it, Rob.

Congrats, MK. Keep up the slog.

Good Job. Don't forget to rest a bit too.

(August 24, 2016 at 1:11 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Weight wise, I've lost a lot. Only 13% fat now. And gained quite a bit of muscle strength.

So everything is good if anyone was wondering about me.

Thanks for the update. Good to see your face in here! Heart remember, never give in to the darkness...unless you really want to Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10171 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13419 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin