Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(September 9, 2016 at 5:30 am)Alex K Wrote: Something deep within me will miss the opinionated screeds about the EU and Nazi Merkel and all that Big Grin

At least the TrumpisGod crap will slow down a bit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c7P1Vav9g0k
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
You're being a very bad girl! You might need a little punishment.

(September 9, 2016 at 11:17 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: You're being a very bad girl! You might need a little punishment.

Sorry Tongue
I just miss Bella

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Okay, a lot of punishment, after that pic.

I think if Thump ever takes a break he should post a recording of himself performing George Carlin's Modern Man here Big Grin That would be epic. Lol. Just to confuse us just before he leaves lol.

Oh... that reminds me... I wonder when the Staff Voice Interviews are gonna happen? If Dyresand can't do it I hope we can find someone else. I've been excited about those Staff Voice Interviews for a long while.
I'll be out most of the day with Dog Rescue stuff.  Somebody keep kicking theist and republicunt asses in my absence.

L8r.
(September 10, 2016 at 11:15 am)Minimalist Wrote: I'll be out most of the day with Dog Rescue stuff.  Somebody keep kicking theist and republicunt asses in my absence.

L8r.

Or we can point and laugh at their poor excuses. Sometimes they enjoy the audience. Even when rotten eggs are thrown at them.
If you could split Bella into two parts, one part I would throw in the bin and the other part I miss dearly.
I miss Ignoramus too. I see traces of him here and there, I know he's not gone.
He must be busy lately.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10197 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4179 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10237 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13469 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin