Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(September 27, 2016 at 3:12 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Life has been happening. I haven't been posting much and won't be for the next week or so. Maybe two weeks. It depends on humans and their humanish actions. I haven't vanished again. I still drop by to check on stuff. I've also been quite absent from skype. I'll get back to it soon. Right now I wouldn't be good company anyway. If stuff needs to be communicated to me, shoot a pm! I love those! They make me all sorts of happeh!

Heart

I'll be here... trying to not look at my phone too much, keeping it on mute, not answering the door, and smokin' lots of funny stuff.  Heart

I wondered where you were! I missed you! I hope life is less potato soon Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(September 27, 2016 at 3:12 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Life has been happening. I haven't been posting much and won't be for the next week or so. Maybe two weeks. It depends on humans and their humanish actions. I haven't vanished again. I still drop by to check on stuff. I've also been quite absent from skype. I'll get back to it soon. Right now I wouldn't be good company anyway. If stuff needs to be communicated to me, shoot a pm! I love those! They make me all sorts of happeh!

Heart

I'll be here... trying to not look at my phone too much, keeping it on mute, not answering the door, and smokin' lots of funny stuff.  Heart

Oh, so you're part of Losty's Monstrous Regiment too!

But seriously, I hope whatever you're working through works out ok.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 27, 2016 at 1:33 pm)Losty Wrote: Ok...one ordeal down. Tentatively crossing my fingers for a happy ending for that one. Now I'm off to have a minor surgery. Just thought I would drop an update. Love you guys.

Good luck!
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(September 27, 2016 at 1:33 pm)Losty Wrote: Ok...one ordeal down. Tentatively crossing my fingers for a happy ending for that one. Now I'm off to have a minor surgery. Just thought I would drop an update. Love you guys.

I'd be happy to assume a prayerful posture and do absolutely nothing for you if you think it will help.  Your call.

But seriously, shouldn't you just wait until Beccs can work you in?
I talked to Losty and it sounds like she's recovering and doing well.
Yeah, go Losty!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 28, 2016 at 12:26 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I talked to Losty and it sounds like she's recovering and doing well.

Damn this prayerful doing of nothing really works!
(September 28, 2016 at 2:25 am)Whateverist Wrote:
(September 28, 2016 at 12:26 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I talked to Losty and it sounds like she's recovering and doing well.

Damn this prayerful doing of nothing really works!

LOL! I almost spat my pink lemonade out.
Better see a doctor if your mayo starts looking like pink lemonade.
Nah my mayo looks like... mayo still.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10178 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4155 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13433 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin