Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(March 20, 2018 at 1:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Well, tell him to get his sorry ass back here!

Done.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 20, 2018 at 1:57 am)J a c k Wrote:
(March 20, 2018 at 1:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Well, tell him to get his sorry ass back here!

Done.

Or I start killing the hostages!
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 20, 2018 at 1:57 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 20, 2018 at 1:57 am)J a c k Wrote: Done.

Or I start killing the hostages!

Done.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Did he end up going to America or sumfin?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That's what I'm wondering. I hope so.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Tell him MysticKnight is not constantly proving God and his religion anymore, he don't have to think of no proofs the mystic has to offer, he might come if only for that reason!
(March 18, 2018 at 10:47 pm)polymath257 Wrote: I'm baaaaack!

Am I the only one who heard that in this voice?

(March 20, 2018 at 2:00 am)J a c k Wrote:
(March 20, 2018 at 1:57 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Or I start killing the hostages!

Done.

And I'll start smearing mayo on the walls! (even more than normal).

(March 20, 2018 at 3:17 am)ignoramus Wrote: Did he end up going to America or sumfin?

Surely you mean coming?

That's me now. I'm the reference man. That's me that is. That's my favorite food.

(March 20, 2018 at 2:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Tell him MysticKnight is not constantly proving God and his religion anymore

No change there then Tongue
Hi guyz, yeah I sorta been in Stimbo limbo the past few weeks. Nothing to worry about, just a kind of heavy blue funk thing. I'm still here in Brexitania, I don't know how that's going to change yet. I did pop in last week some time, saw some idiot sucking on Little Rik and was like "nope". Not in the right frame of mind to handle that species of shit just now. Anyway, when Jack sent me all your kind thoughts (thank you), I thought I'd drop by and touch base with you all, so Valk can let the hostages go now (or not. Have fun!). I see there's been some changes in my absence - the Pool's been emptied, for one. And MK, you're showing signs of sanity? Now I know the world's going to end!

I'll try to catch up as and when.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Okay.  Now I can take your name off the Shit List.
Aw, and I was looking forward to that shit...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10182 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4163 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10234 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13446 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin