Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements
(November 25, 2014 at 10:34 pm)Drich Wrote: Have to spend time with family, nothing serious, be back in a week or so lord willing.

Enjoy.

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 25, 2014 at 10:34 pm)Drich Wrote: Have to spend time with family, nothing serious, be back in a week or so lord willing.

Well do try to represent. Remember, you may be a creatard but you do hang out on an atheist site. Something has got to have rubbed off on you.
(November 13, 2014 at 3:17 pm)Luckie Wrote: Please email me back, I am worried sick about you!

So... the reason you're dying in the hospital again... is that you worried yourself sick? Thinking

(November 14, 2014 at 2:18 pm)Drich Wrote: love is truly blind.

And just slightly nauseating. Makes you dizzy, and the next thing you know: you've lost your lunch. Love is a fucking moocher.

Good luck, have biscuits. Don't toss your cookies.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

I hope it goes well.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Not departed yet, but I have the approval of my boss (situation dependent) to my request to take time off to go to Africa.

No details and not fully confirmed yet, but here's hoping.
(December 2, 2014 at 6:21 pm)Beccs Wrote: Not departed yet, but I have the approval of my boss (situation dependent) to my request to take time off to go to Africa.

Doing what?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm)abaris Wrote:
(December 2, 2014 at 6:21 pm)Beccs Wrote: Not departed yet, but I have the approval of my boss (situation dependent) to my request to take time off to go to Africa.

Doing what?

Helping fight ebola in Sierra Leone.
(December 2, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Beccs Wrote: Helping fight ebola in Sierra Leone.

Good luck then.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 2, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(December 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm)abaris Wrote: Doing what?

Helping fight ebola in Sierra Leone.

Amongst doctors, you are a rock star.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10168 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13413 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin