Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements
(March 10, 2015 at 6:28 pm)Losty Wrote:
(March 10, 2015 at 2:19 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: She was only here for like a month, though, right?

I think the newness wore off and it wasn't as interesting for her. She was hot, though. And smart and funny.

She is hot. And I have her on Facebook

By the way, I just popped in to let you guys know I'm not dead. I'm not well. I love this place and I miss you guys immensely but I can hardly find the energy to make posts. I'll keep stopping in until I'm better.

Oh and I am really gonna miss that one guy who loves Rob and hates everyone else. Whoever he was...I'm going to miss him a lot

Hang in there, sweetie.

I just realized Ryantology has not been around. Did he post a thread about taking a break?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The way outtahere left, I've done that twice on other forums. Long time ago but I still feel like a dickhead for it.
And I never went back to read the comments.
Too chicken. ha ha.
Some people are just sensitive I guess.
'Leave Brittany Alone!!!' :-)

So I was wondering what happened to Ignoramus, he was a nice guy.
And I don't hear much from Rhythm lately who I think is good value.
I keep expecting these to be obituaries.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Well, if it helps to know, after today it may be a while before I'm back.

Available on FB, though.
Dying to live, living to die.
?!!!!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 10, 2015 at 8:09 am)Outtahere Wrote: Your minds and your world are much too small for me !
enjoy stroking your egos in your little bubble of self righteous indignation !

Hard to beat a self-flushing turd.
(March 12, 2015 at 6:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: Well, if it helps to know, after today it may be a while before I'm back.

Available on FB, though.

That's where you're at your best anyway. Angel
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
I'm always lurking on there.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 12, 2015 at 6:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: Well, if it helps to know, after today it may be a while before I'm back.

Available on FB, though.

Well I'll keep an ear to the ground over on FB then.

It has been slow here or so it seems to me. Getting repetitious I guess and the quality of the theists seems low.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10166 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4141 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13412 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin