Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROCRASTINATION
PROCRASTINATION
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: PROCRASTINATION
Ill answer that....later
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
Procrastination happens to me when I have a bigger "to do" list than normal.

EvF
I have a very nasty habit of procrastinating. I always kid myself I work better under pressure but the sad fact is it leaves me with a too big a chance of (and too little time for correcting) an error.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I wish I had time to procrastinate.
I spend my time procrastinating here. Whenever I say to myself "Ok Adrian, no Xbox, no TV, no AF, let's do some work!" I always seem to end up here within about 30 minutes.
I procrastinate all the time, such as now. I stay on here when I should be more productive like going to the gym and getting a job. Sad
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(February 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm)Amphora Wrote: I procrastinate all the time, such as now. I stay on here when I should be more productive like going to the gym and getting a job. Sad

Interesting how you put going to the gym before getting a job. Thinking
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I spend all my time not doing anything, hence I cannot afford to procrastinate. Wait, what?
(February 15, 2010 at 10:01 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Procrastination happens to me when I have a bigger "to do" list than normal.

EvF

What's the point of having a to do list if you can't ignore it? I get to everything eventually. If it is directly related to my personal comfort or sense of aesthetics it gets done quickly. EG I do the dishes and make the bed most days. I iron quarterly,asumming I can find the iron..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... Procrastination. Darth 11 3008 October 17, 2012 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: jonb