Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Awards 2014
RE: Member Awards 2014
(February 2, 2015 at 7:24 pm)ManMachine Wrote:
(February 2, 2015 at 7:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Impossible.

Personally I don't put any store by it but I've always felt more comfortable with a really, really small car... not sure why?

MM

I actually own a 2001 Mustang - in terms of passenger compartment space, it's one of the smallest cars I've ever owned.
(February 2, 2015 at 4:30 pm)Drich Wrote: Here's a scarry thought, why does whateves have a 1/2 shaven ISIS 'action figure?'

No, no, no.

That's me. A selfie I took in the bathroom, midway through shaving.
Oohh...

Anyone else wonder why/how whateves became a sentient ISIS half shaven action figure?
(February 2, 2015 at 5:55 am)robvalue Wrote: If I don't win all the awards, then the bribing system on this forum is seriously corrupt.

You got out-bribed, son. Shoulda brought a bigger wallet.

(February 2, 2015 at 8:52 am)ManMachine Wrote: Awards mean a lot to Gweneth Paltrow. I'm happy not being in the same mental-box as a woman who has the uncontrollable urge to tell the world how great she feels every time she has her vagina steam cleaned.

MM

Thinking

* Violet wonders if steam-cleaning would upset the floral balance of her ecosystem.

(February 2, 2015 at 10:50 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(February 2, 2015 at 10:46 am)c172 Wrote: Can we save an award for Ivy? Sad

I think the award set is always the same, but yeah Sad I remember her, that loved bacon so much. A casualty from that idiot stalker last year, I think.

Luckie can just make her one. I don't think anyone would be against it.

(February 2, 2015 at 7:19 pm)ManMachine Wrote: It looks more like Conchita Wurst

MM

Ooooohhhh :0

* Violet is gonna be away for... awhile.

(February 2, 2015 at 9:45 pm)Drich Wrote: Oohh...

Anyone else wonder why/how whateves became a sentient ISIS half shaven action figure?

A pinch of fairy dust, and poof. There he was.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 2, 2015 at 10:47 pm)Alice Wrote:
(February 2, 2015 at 9:45 pm)Drich Wrote: Oohh...

A pinch of fairy dust, and poof. There he was.

You are far too modest oh godly one. I prefer to give all credit to my maker, the divine Ms. Alice. For you it may have been as easy as you say. But to we mortals it is truly a wondrous thing.
(February 2, 2015 at 11:23 pm)whateverist Wrote: You are far too modest oh godly one. I prefer to give all credit to my maker, the divine Ms. Alice. For you it may have been as easy as you say. But to we mortals it is truly a wondrous thing.

Did I do that? I'm sorry for bringing you into this horrible world. I really don't think about much of what happens around me. I just... dream, and the world warps around me.

I hope that wonder is from enjoyment alone. I'm gonna need to build a bigger city soon otherwise.
(February 2, 2015 at 10:47 pm)Alice Wrote: Thinking

* Alice wonders if steam-cleaning would upset the floral balance of her ecosystem.

I'm guessing the SPAM sculpture of Chris Martin's doobage needs chucking away and a new fudding-implement be deployed.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(February 2, 2015 at 11:56 pm)ManMachine Wrote: I'm guessing the SPAM sculpture of Chris Martin's doobage needs chucking away and a new fudding-implement be deployed.

No... I'm pretty sure that Marcy's wangtingler just had a chuddly poingnak porridge caldo de wacko in its coffencher, so we can just plonker his snonchettes.
Where are the results? It's been a billion years since this thread started.
(February 3, 2015 at 7:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: Where are the results? It's been a billion years since this thread started.

They'll come when they come. We've been told that we've got unique art, and possibly 'special award' coming.

Probably any day now Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Awards 2017 - Results Tiberius 64 11712 January 30, 2018 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Member Awards 2017! Tiberius 164 28219 January 26, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Member Awards 2016! Tiberius 237 31050 January 22, 2017 at 10:13 pm