Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sound like an Online New Atheist
RE: How to sound like an Online New Atheist
(July 25, 2015 at 10:51 am)omnomnom Wrote: I like to hear atheists yell and me get into debates where I destroy you guys and then you insult me and then I insult you its pretty fun and I check out why people believe so and so. In other words, I'm a curious troll. You can report me and ban me from the forum. Until then, fuck off Peter pan.

lol, someone got pineconed this morning, now didn't they?

I don't report assholes. I toy with them. Leap, froggy.

Sorry bud, can't take you seriously with that username......hehe, omnomknob
What is "assholish" is what the Church did to Galileo. Saying "Knock it off moron, evolution is fact" makes me blunt about a fact. It does not make me a fascist. You can claim the Yankees won the Superbowl, but my responding "bullshit", only makes me blunt. Getting offended by that does not make me an " asshole ".
(July 25, 2015 at 1:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can only conclude that you're having us on about either your Buddhism or about your participation with the Hindutva douche nozzles.

Boru

He's no Buddhist.

(July 25, 2015 at 2:39 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(July 25, 2015 at 1:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can only conclude that you're having us on about either your Buddhism or about your participation with the Hindutva douche nozzles.

Boru

He's no Buddhist.

Yeah, kind of my point...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 25, 2015 at 9:04 am)omnomnom Wrote: For all the easily butthurt people here, don't get mad. It's to show you how to NOT be a dumb atheist. Be an original awesome atheist. The deal is use better arguments instead of copy-pasting from talk-origins and the God delusion.

Sorry if you don't like our tired old rebuttals. Maybe if the theists would quit bringing the same tired old arguments...
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 25, 2015 at 9:45 am)omnomnom Wrote: "Dear Gays,
Go marry each other, have sex with each other. Enjoy life! Enjoy freedom! Do whatever the fuck you want and have fun You guys are the equal, awesome, same as everybody else... BUT I don't agree with  such western marriage. I want a great afterlife too, and if I bake a cake for a marriage that my morals don't feel good about, I will potential lose some good shits in my this/next life than I don't want to lose. I don't want to offend you by not baking a wedding cake specifically for marriage, so I have decided not to bake a wedding cake for everybody."

And you have the audacity to call anyone else an asshole. Wow. Get bent.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 25, 2015 at 7:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 25, 2015 at 2:39 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: He's no Buddhist.

Yeah, kind of my point...

Boru

Shooting fish in a barrel ...

I kind of have to sound like an online atheist.

I have no idea what a "new atheist" is though. Is it the hip and happenin' ones?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
To the op

What the actual fuck are you talking about?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to see an atheist group in Utah county, Utah. jesus christ 4 1818 April 10, 2013 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Violet