Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
RE: What are you watching right now?
Champions league football. You cannot get better.
Continuing with season four of Breaking Bad.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Finished up One Punch Man. Not really an anime fan but that was a really good watch.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
The Sopranos: Season 2, Episode 3
Luke Cage. I'm only one episode in so far, but it's already really good. Also, Mike Colter is really hot.  Love
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(October 4, 2016 at 8:58 am)Jesster Wrote: Luke Cage. I'm only one episode in so far, but it's already really good. Also, Mike Colter is really hot.  Love

Cottonmouth (Mahershala Ali) is my favorite part of that show.  His laugh is fantastic.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 4, 2016 at 9:00 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(October 4, 2016 at 8:58 am)Jesster Wrote: Luke Cage. I'm only one episode in so far, but it's already really good. Also, Mike Colter is really hot.  Love

Cottonmouth (Mahershala Ali) is my favorite part of that show.  His laugh is fantastic.

Heck yes! Marvel is really starting to impress me with their villains at this rate (at least the TV show villains). Cottonmouth, Kingpin, and Kilgrave all make me shiver for different reasons.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(October 4, 2016 at 9:02 am)Jesster Wrote:
(October 4, 2016 at 9:00 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Cottonmouth (Mahershala Ali) is my favorite part of that show.  His laugh is fantastic.

Heck yes! Marvel is really starting to impress me with their villains at this rate (at least the TV show villains). Cottonmouth, Kingpin, and Kilgrave all make me shiver for different reasons.

Agreed.  Looking forward to seeing who they're bringing out for Iron Fist and The Punisher.  Still gotta go with Kingpin as my overall top dog though, Vincent D'onofrio is amazing.
- Thomas Jefferson
Finished Luke Cage a couple days ago. It wasn't quite up there with Daredevil (S1 of which has yet to be matched by Netflix's other Marvel output) but it certainly had its fair share of brilliance. I really appreciated how unflinching it could be in its portrayal of racial tension in the US. And the super-stuff was good too Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 4, 2016 at 9:15 am)Iroscato Wrote: Finished Luke Cage a couple days ago. It wasn't quite up there with Daredevil (S1 of which has yet to be matched by Netflix's other Marvel output) but it certainly had its fair share of brilliance. I really appreciated how unflinching it could be in its portrayal of racial tension in the US. And the super-stuff was good too Tongue

I agree that the second half of Luke Cage slowed down a bit (no spoilers because Jesster's still watching it!), but overall it was a really fun, entertaining show.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1318 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25869 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Awesome stuff you'd never let anyone catch you watching BrokenQuill92 26 5131 August 21, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Music What are you listening to right now? Chris_Zee_Great 99 13992 March 24, 2013 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Edwardo Piet 2 2459 December 21, 2008 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet