Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 9:56 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(March 29, 2016 at 7:57 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Trump protesters of Wisconsin. Lots of people following the script that he's racist for hating Mexicans and Muslims, although it's a nationality and a religion. Oh and he hates women also haha.

Did I mention before that you're an idiot? No semantic loopholes on my watch, as I already said. Racism is only a small part of bigotry. And Trump certainly is a bigot for degrading certain groups. So kindly shove your old "not nationality or religion" bullshit up your ass.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 30, 2016 at 1:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The conservatards like racists and sexists.  Makes them feel important.

Degrading others and kicking people already on the floor, is about the only thing to define themselves over.
It's important to understand that every ethnic group which immigrated to the US, beginning with the Germans in the 1840's has been shit upon.

http://www.ushistory.org/us/25f.asp

Quote:With the vast numbers of German and Irish coming to America, hostility to them erupted. Part of the reason for the opposition was religious. All of the Irish and many of the Germans were Roman Catholic. Part of the opposition was political. Most immigrants living in cities became Democrats because the party focused on the needs of commoners. Part of the opposition occurred because Americans in low-paying jobs were threatened and sometimes replaced by groups willing to work for almost nothing in order to survive. Signs that read NINA — "No Irish Need Apply" — sprang up throughout the country.

The Know Nothing Party's platform included the repeal of all naturalization laws and a prohibition on immigrants from holding public office.
Ethnic and anti-Catholic rioting occurred in many northern cites, the largest occurring in Philadelphia in 1844 during a period of economic depression. Protestants, Catholics and local militia fought in the streets. 16 were killed, dozens were injured and over 40 buildings were demolished. "Nativist" political parties sprang up almost overnight. The most influential of these parties, the Know Nothings, was anti-Catholic and wanted to extend the amount of time it took immigrants to become citizens and voters.

Sound familiar?  Today's know-nothings - the Drumpfsters - should be called the know-fuckalls.

History repeats because too many morons can't learn it the first time.
(March 30, 2016 at 2:33 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 29, 2016 at 7:57 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Trump protesters of Wisconsin. Lots of people following the script that he's racist for hating Mexicans and Muslims, although it's a nationality and a religion. Oh and he hates women also haha.

Did I mention before that you're an idiot? No semantic loopholes on my watch, as I already said. Racism is only a small part of bigotry. And Trump certainly is a bigot for degrading certain groups. So kindly shove your old "not nationality or religion" bullshit up your ass.

Nah it's just your overly sensitive opinion. You are a bigot against Trump and Trump supporters. You simply fail to see the irony in your position, or know what the definition of a bigot is.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+bigot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
(March 30, 2016 at 5:53 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: Nah it's just your overly sensitive opinion. You are a bigot against Trump and Trump supporters. You simply fail to see the irony in your position, or know what the definition of a bigot is.

No, I'm a bigot against all raving rightwingers. That's what you fail to understand. If someone defines themselves over hating others, degrading them and kicking down on people they feel to be beneath them, they have earned my undivided and heartfelt contempt. The crucial difference being that it's over a political or social statement and not the coincidence of birth. And did I mention that I despise willful and malicious ignorance too?

Yes, I consider the extreme right to be the scum of the earth.
I'll gladly be bigoted against nazi morons.
(March 30, 2016 at 8:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'll gladly be bigoted against nazi morons.

I am also. Considering the definition of bigot, it would seem everyone is a bigot. I'm not even that much of a right winger, more libertarian. It's just ironic that the term bigot is used so loosely by the left. Always preaching tolerance, and freedom of speech, as long they agree with it, and can tolerate it.

So I listened to both Trump and Bernies speeches in Wisconsin. I was more impressed with Bernie. For me I'm 60% Trump and 40% Sanders. My friend went to the Bernie Sanders speech in Madison where I live earlier today. Couldn't get off work to go watch, even though I could got in since I used to work where it took place. All Trump supporters I've met are actually reasonable and not hateful people at all. They don't like how illegal immigration is bringing down the wage average in various industries, don't like that people think we can't have a border, prefer better trade deals, don't feel guilty about prevent immigrants in from war torn countries where Isis hides among refuges, and would prefer to vet them first like we do for all legal immigration. For some reason the left doesn't seem to understand legal immigration vs illegal immigration. In fact we are not even supposed to use the term illegal immigration because it suggests someone is breaking the law by crossing the border. Well why the hell have a border, or Visa or immigration program at all? Even the border agents are behind Trump because Obama is preventing them from doing their job. 

We already have ISIS here, why risk bringing more? The solution of the left is to not upset them so the refugees or Muslims don't become radicalized and attack. It's all about appeasement. Appeasement is really just Stockholm syndrome.

There's this whole script being repeated that anyone that supports Trump is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, nationalist, ethnocentric, etc. Sure some are, but not everyone, but the left has no problem making blanket statements, but when someone makes a blanket statement against them they get upset. We are tired of anti-American people trying to destroy the culture, tear down the borders, install a cheap labor force, and maintain unfair trade deals.

My friend got a disorderly conduct ticket years ago and after planning a vacation to Canada was denied entry because of his record. We don't go around calling Canadians ethnocentric. Mexico has strict immigration on it's southern border. We don't go around claiming Mexico is racist against other nations. It's just a joke, and I don't think the left has a leg to stand on when it comes to logic.
Quote:For me I'm 60% Trump and 40% Sanders.

Both are bullshit artists.  Neither has a chance in hell of enacting anything like what they are promising to their fans.

Politics is the art of the possible and both of them need to take a good look at the make up of the congress.  Trump is just an asshole with a big mouth.  Sanders has been in congress for 20+ years.  He should know better.
(March 30, 2016 at 8:24 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I am also. Considering the definition of bigot, it would seem everyone is a bigot.

No, you don't wiggle out from under the stone you hide like a cockroach. A bigot is someone hating or despising a group of people for simply belonging to that group. Not liking people doing that doesn't make one a bigot. The difference between todays left and the extreme right is, that the left doesn't make statements like legalizing and endorsing torture or propose to bomb civilians, just because they belong to a certain group. In short, only the extreme right dehumanizes to score some brownie points with primitives.

Yes, I don't like these people, since they're out to make the world a worse place. A place of exclusion because of the coincidence of birth. A place where once again the concept of humans and subhumans is introduced.
(March 30, 2016 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:For me I'm 60% Trump and 40% Sanders.

Both are bullshit artists.  Neither has a chance in hell of enacting anything like what they are promising to their fans.

Politics is the art of the possible and both of them need to take a good look at the make up of the congress.  Trump is just an asshole with a big mouth.  Sanders has been in congress for 20+ years.  He should know better.

Which is why I've been saying this will be the year the population wakes up to the control the establishment actually has over the voting system and the country, and there is likely going to be an uprising. There are so many factors and we are at a tipping point, with riots ripe for the summer as we move into the fall. Not to mention this is a jubilee year, and there is a lot that's going to happen this year. 2016 should be newsworthy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 5414 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5441 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1516 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1868 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1006 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8354 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2998 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1099 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1431 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 839 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate