Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 10:51 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(May 27, 2016 at 4:14 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(May 27, 2016 at 4:11 pm)Aegon Wrote: Yeah, this is what's wrong with your decision to vote Trump. You're electing this man to be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES because you like the fact that he makes liberals mad. You're electing this man to be the President because of his ludicrous and impossible plans to tackle illegal immigration. You're electing this man to be the President because he has no political experience. Why in the hell do you think these are good reasons?

You bash anti-Trump people for not talking about policies, and yet Trump itself has not backed any legitimate policies.

Not to mention that he's been shilling for the asshole from way back when we were eyeballs deep in conservatard candidates.

Now he's just making excuses for why he's fellating Trump.

I was never a fan of the other conservative candidates. Was skeptical of Trump, but the more I learned of inside sources like Roger Stone who has been banned from CNN among others because of what he knows about the events happening behind the scenes the public is not supposed to know about. They are covering up for Hillary but if the media had any balls they would doing real journalism and investigating. Instead they are told by establishment producers which cover up the dirty details. Most people have no clue what's going on behind the closed doors. If you want a peak listen to infowars for all the whistleblowers.

I'm not a fan of the democrats in general. They seem to be the party of what can my country do for me, rather than what can I do for my country. They are the dependent class, and not adding much value to society.
(May 28, 2016 at 7:54 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I was never a fan of the other conservative candidates. Was skeptical of Trump, but the more I learned of inside sources like Roger Stone who has been banned from CNN among others because of what he knows about the events happening behind the scenes the public is not supposed to know about.

Because he meets your level of tinfoilery and nuttery more likely. He's one of the notorious idiots. But an idiot subscribing to the barking madness of Alex Jones fails to see that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Drumpf is a lying piece of shit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...cf7ad515e4

Quote:Trump Supports Cutting Social Security From A ‘Moral Standpoint:’ Report

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee has been saying the opposite on the campaign trail.

Quote:Donald Trump supposedly told House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) he supports cutting Social Security but will not admit it publicly because it would hurt his election chances, according to a report in Bloomberg BusinessWeek.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee reportedly made the comments during a May 12 meeting with Ryan aimed at mending ties between the two top Republican leaders, Bloomberg reported, citing an unnamed source who was in the room. (Ryan has yet to endorse Trump.)

No surprise, of course.
Lol, the knives are out. Whoever leaked that will be dripping out other tasty nuggets further down the line, no doubt.

The Drumpfuck's fans won't care.  They are too far gone.

Only the indendent voters matter at this point.
(May 28, 2016 at 11:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Drumpfuck's fans won't care.  They are too far gone.

Only the indendent voters matter at this point.

It's sad because its true Drumpfuck is another bush waiting to happen.
Haven't they learned their lesson the last fucking time....
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Oh, I know -- but just as in war, a crucial factor is choosing the battleground. Trump is a fool, massing his strength on ground he already occupies ... and he's given too many hostages to the future to win back the groups he's alienated.

These leaks will sway the remaining undecideds, and mostly against him, and this one is a direct attack on one of his bases -- seniors.

Rubio must really not want Trump to win, and I'll bet he has more shot in the locker.

Trump will be worse than Bush ever was.

(May 28, 2016 at 10:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Drumpf is a lying piece of shit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...cf7ad515e4

Quote:Trump Supports Cutting Social Security From A ‘Moral Standpoint:’ Report

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee has been saying the opposite on the campaign trail.

Quote:Donald Trump supposedly told House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) he supports cutting Social Security but will not admit it publicly because it would hurt his election chances, according to a report in Bloomberg BusinessWeek.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee reportedly made the comments during a May 12 meeting with Ryan aimed at mending ties between the two top Republican leaders, Bloomberg reported, citing an unnamed source who was in the room. (Ryan has yet to endorse Trump.)

No surprise, of course.

I'm not in favor of cutting social security. There are too many people that are not investing or incapable of investing in their future retirement that it would be horrible to cut it. That being said I read both articles, and didn't get the same message. The one thing I worry about Trump is that him being used to being the boss will use executive actions.

Quote:I asked Trump what he thought the GOP would look like in five years. “Love the question,” he replied. “Five, 10 years from now—different party. You’re going to have a worker’s party. A party of people that haven’t had a real wage increase in 18 years, that are angry. What I want to do, I think cutting Social Security is a big mistake for the Republican Party. And I know it’s a big part of the budget. Cutting it the wrong way is a big mistake, and even cutting it [at all].” He explained the genesis of his heterodox views. “I’m not sure I got there through deep analysis,” he said. “My views are what everybody else’s views are. When I give speeches, sometimes I’ll sign autographs and I’ll get to talk to people and learn a lot about the party.” He says he learned that voters were disgusted with Republican leaders and channeled their outrage. I asked, given how immigration drove his initial surge of popularity, whether he, like Sessions, had considered the RNC’s call for immigration reform to be a kick in the teeth. To my surprise, he candidly admitted that he hadn’t known about it or even followed the issue until recently. “When I made my [announcement] speech at Trump Tower, the June 16 speech,” he said, “I didn’t know about the Gang of Eight. … I just knew instinctively that our borders are a mess.”

On May 12, Priebus officiated a shotgun wedding between Trump and the conservative movement, represented by House Speaker Paul Ryan, who had pointedly declined to endorse Trump. By 9 a.m., the scene outside RNC headquarters was charged and surreal. TV camera crews swarmed the surrounding blocks. A protester in a giant papier mâché Trump head screamed racist invective through a bullhorn. A man in full Scottish regalia blew on a bagpipe. Immigration activists marched to the front door and tried to deliver to Priebus a cardboard coffin with the slogan, “GOP: RIP.” Up above, RNC staffers peeked through the blinds like Old West townspeople anticipating a gunfight.

Trump loved it. “One of the congressmen said he had never seen so much press at a [Capitol Hill] event in 20 years,” he told me.

The meeting was supposed to be a variation on the old Washington ritual whereby the nominee and runner-up “come together” to unify the party before the general election. Only Ryan, whose values and ideology Trump soundly defeated, wasn’t conceding. He had made a big drama about how Trump had to demonstrate fealty to the conservative cause, and evidently he thought that this would happen. (Ryan declined to be interviewed.)

It didn’t. According to a source in the room, Trump criticized Ryan’s proposed entitlement cuts as unfair and politically foolish. “From a moral standpoint, I believe in it,” Trump told Ryan. “But you also have to get elected. And there’s no way a Republican is going to beat a Democrat when the Republican is saying, ‘We’re going to cut your Social Security’ and the Democrat is saying, ‘We’re going to keep it and give you more.’ ” Afterward, both sides offered platitudes, but Ryan didn’t endorse.

Lately, Trump has softened his tone and hinted that his more extreme pronouncements are just bargaining positions. To placate skeptics such as Ryan, he put out a list of conservative jurists representative of the type he’d nominate to the Supreme Court. But he’ll go only so far. “The party,” says Gingrich, “will have to ultimately figure out how does it work with Trump, because he will be the fact. Not us. Trump. He is going to drive the system.”
They're chaining themselves to a corpse, then?

I think the Republican crisis is much more existential than that piece seems to indicate. I don't think Gingrich understands that the train has already left the station.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 5416 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5442 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1516 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1868 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1006 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8356 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2998 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1099 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1431 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 839 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate