Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 26, 2016 at 11:29 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 26, 2016 at 10:12 am)Jello Wrote: I've yet to see otherwise, myself. And strategies would be nice, i've got nothing that works

Do you have a creative outlet? Are you physically capable of things like hiking and/or cycling? Do you put yourself in positions where you're more likely to meet like-minded people?

Not particularly creative, capable but unable to do stuff like that due to parents, and finally, yeah, but so far all i've ran into is the same level of asshole every time
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
To the 15 year old son of a client who said to me "hey maid, grab me a Mountain Dew from the fridge", I'm not your fucking maid you spoiled little shit head, here's your drink.

To the client who whacked him in the back of the head with my dusting stick. I appreciate the sentiment I guess, but it's already hard enough for me to not judge you what with the Pearl's book on your night stand and the giant photo with the words "Train up a child in the way that he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." Do not fucking use my cleaning tools as a weapon on your child. -_-

Why can't you people just leave when I'm cleaning like normal people do!? Ugh Undecided
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I never wanted to hurt you. It was never my intention. Intimacy is not my forte. Pushing people away...I'm good at that. My skills suck. Blah

0/10

(July 26, 2016 at 11:40 pm)Losty Wrote: I never wanted to hurt you. It was never my intention. Intimacy is not my forte. Pushing people away...I'm good at that. My skills suck. Blah

I'm good at that, too. Sad
I'm trying so haaaard to break the cycle.
(Awkward hug, Losteh)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(July 26, 2016 at 11:44 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(July 26, 2016 at 11:40 pm)Losty Wrote: I never wanted to hurt you. It was never my intention. Intimacy is not my forte. Pushing people away...I'm good at that. My skills suck. Blah

(Awkward hug, Losteh)

I wish I could just choose not to be this person. Awkward hugs are still the best kind of hugs.

0/10

@ Losty: Hug

(Awkward hug, Losteh)

I think you're doing a pretty good job, mi amor ?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Can I just say and I'm just being honest,

I didn't see you. But I see you now. You're not invisible. I'm sorry I was so blind.

(Awkward hug, Losteh)

Happens to be the name of one of my favorite albums ever. I first heard it thanks to my bestest kitten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixky-tI3f3k

Both the lyrics and the music is very emotional and deep and meaningful, the singer's singing voice is epicly awesomesauce, it helps you cry when you need a good cry to feel better and every single fucking song on the album is masterpiece. Well, that's what I think anyway Smile

Anyway, don't want to derail your thread Ivy Smile Just wanted to say that Smile

I accept and appreciate both of you guys, and all my truly close friends, for exactly who you are, I know that wonderful people never mean to hurt others but we all hurt others sometimes, however good our intentions, myself included. Life is complicated, we all have our problems, and the important thing is you do whatever you need to do for the sake of your health, it's important, and all true friends will ultimately accept and value that, even if it's hard to do so initially when they're hurting and they struggle a bit first. I'll be here for you guys when I can be if you need me.
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest, I've finally realized the source of my problem.
Break the Cycle is one of my all time favorites!

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama