Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS, this is hot, and I can't stop thinking about you. I hope you're having a good time as well.
Please. For the love of god, don't do anything stupid. I know times are tough for you right now but you can beat this.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Here's one for a different person:

I couldn't help but chuckle mirthlessly when I saw your FB post with the picture of the sign at the library you work at: "Libraries: Because You Can't Believe Everything You Read on the Internet". Yeah, no shit, my irony-deficient friend. If you had heeded your own words, you might not have butted into a situation you didn't understand (and that should not have been carelessly tossed out for public consumption on social media in the first place), and events might not have become more complicated and might not have escalated as they did. Facts matter, and you might have tried to gather a few before just taking someone at their word over something so sensitive.

Thanks for the "help".
Veggi burgers taste fuck all like meat.
Thank you for listening to me. I care a lot about you, and i want to help you, and it's great you're letting me Smile You say it makes your day, i hope you mean that, and that i am genuinely helping you, and you're not just saying that to make me feel like i've done something good.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
I like this feeling. Now I just have to think of how to describe it.

Meh, not gonna worry about describing it though, I'd rather spend time enjoying the feeling Smile

"Happiness" or "enjoyment" won't do it justice though. It's different. Whatever this feeling is, I like it. Screw labels up the butt.
I happen to think you're the bee knees, honey. Wink
I also think I inexplicably begin talking like an old lady whenever I'm a bit smitten, and a fine fella happens to strike my fancy....

Oh my God...I can't stop!
I like my man nipples. But I dislike touching them.

Deal with it.
Smart move, Hammy.
I pretty sure you'll grow hair on your palms if you start touching them. Big Grin
Nope. I'll just continue to be disappointed that they're not female nips.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1204 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama