Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS:

Every time you call me a pet name I grin like a goddamn goofball. Hopefully I don't sound like an idiot when I reply, or, in fact, now. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
CIJS:

My work day would be marginally more productive if I didn't have a goddamn laundry list of side tasks to take care of -- things that you might be able to handle yourself, seeing as you're home all day. Just think how many of them you could have accomplished if you had taken the time you spend checking to see if I've done them and just made the calls yourself. Fuck! You're not helpless. I promised to love you and take care of you, not wipe your ass (at least not yet).
CIJS

Trust is wonderful.
I don't give a fuck anymore. That's good.
(August 22, 2016 at 1:03 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I don't give a fuck anymore. That's good.

Me neither.
I don't even know why i bother anymore.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Sad Heart
CIJS,
I'm an idiot, but I'm pretty sure I'll do anything to make amends.
CIJS if you say it's all in my head one more time I swear to god I will knock your teeth into the back of your throat...in my head of course Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 22, 2016 at 6:47 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS if you say it's all in my head one more time I swear to god I will knock your teeth into the back of your throat...in my head of course Wink

I fuckin' hate people like that, I've been surrounded by them all my life in one capacity or another, until very recently.

It's like... how the fuck would you know if it is in my head, random person who is outside of my head? Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1208 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama